Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2019 3:33 pm  #1

Difficulty with manifesting my SP

I've been trying to manifest a specific person for some time now..
Yesterday I had my class presentation and I was shocked and and felt kind of sad that my specific person didnt talk to me and I felt like I was doing something wrong in my manifestation
Today we started our classes and things were a little bit better since he asked me a question.
Another thing that bothers me is that in some classes hes next to these other girls and he talks to them, but i guess that just me being rly jealous idk why
Ever since that happened, I've been feeling a weird stigma with trying to manifest him
What should I do?

9/15/2019 11:55 am  #2

Re: Difficulty with manifesting my SP

I manifested my specific person when I didn't want him anymore, I spent months crying over him and I gotΒ frustrated Β cause things were not working out the way I wanted them too, I had posted many things here and a lot of people helped me. After months of trying I finally "gave up", I was like if it's meant to be it's gonna happen if not then okay I'll find someone else. After that I tried to live in the moment, not looking for signs anymore. I used to look for physical signs wherever I go and get frustrated if I stopped seeing them for a few days thinking there must be something wrong with my technique. But after I gave up, I became detached, literally within a month of doing that he messaged me and asked me to meet. He moved to another country and flew out to meet me. That was so unexpected, but it happened. so my biggest advice is just let go, you'll be fine with or without him. I hope this is helpful in some way, I wish you the best of luck.Β 

1/31/2020 6:37 am  #3

Re: Difficulty with manifesting my SP

I say let go. you may be blocking it by pushing for it. Attracting who you want can be as hard as you make it sounds crazy but it's true. You know what you want to turn it over to the universe. When you let it go you will be surprised how fast he comes looking for you .

LET GO!

Β 

Board footera