Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2019 10:37 am  #11

Re: HELP ME GET HER BACK PLEASE

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

It's advertising. She's been dredging up old posts for days and advertising that site. The author of that so-called 'course', by her own admission couldn't get her 'ex' back. Previous advertising attempts on this forum were removed.

All you have to do is live in the end with faith, as we've discussed previously, avoiding looking at social media and anything else that might upset you.

Hi Cynthia, 
Great to hear from you again!, yes thats what I've been doing and at some point I've stop the worry, I just opened this forum again yesterday when I saw an email that someone has commented on my post. And I checked out the site after work out of curiousity. It had good content until I saw some prices there hahaha , So I stayed away from it. I just read the other parts of the site. It had the same sense as Neville's , and some parts were even quoted from Neville.. 

Just an update, can you even believe that I have a 3 month streak from staying away from Social Media. hahaha. 

The best advice is free. The best teachers have already proven their teachings, written their books, and are so long dead that you can read them for free in the public domain. There's no need to pay anybody anything.

I'm glad to hear you've been staying away from social media. That is so important for several reasons which I won't go into again here.

Yep thanks for that, Though I heard from my friends that my SP has been checking my social media profile out from time to time. But I haven't opened them so IDK, I mean instead of checking the accounts why not just go straight to me and send a message right? haha but I gave no attention to that move of hers as well.. 

Board footera