Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2019 7:44 pm  #1

I am blocked will I hear from her or get her back?!

I’ll try and make this short, we were together and lived together for a year. She ended things because she was unhappy. But I was really good to her and I’m confused. Things were good for awhile, she has been depressed since I met her. Been on 2 birth controls and has been through a lot of abuse from her exes and father. She met a friend at school and ever since then I was the third wheel. She was never over her ex and he started contacting her the last few months of the relationship. I asked her to not talk to him. He cheated on her and just got in a divorce. I trusted her to not talk to him. So I thought it went away. After she broke up with me she went and saw him most likely as a rebound. After the breakup I was needy, I was texting her nice things like I love her and just wanted her happy and I also called her out on seeing her ex and said that’s toxic for her. It pushed her away. Few weeks after I asked if I could go to her school graduation and she said no. So I sent a few nice texts saying I wish her the best

Her brother then called and said if I contact her again that her dad will get a restraining order. I am now blocked on the phone and all social media. Is there any chance if I stay no contact that she will ever reach out?
We had an apartment together. We may get reimbursed and have a check sent to me with both our names on it. So she physically has to be there to cash the check. We were talking about getting married and I was the first guy that met her family and her narcissistic father and I was the first guy that she posted on social media. I feel like she’ll miss me eventually. Its been almost 2 weeks since I’ve been blocked and a month since the breakup. What are your thoughts. Will I ever hear from her again?

Last edited by Jmiller114 (9/09/2019 7:44 pm)

9/10/2019 1:17 am  #2

Re: I am blocked will I hear from her or get her back?!

It will work out. It worked for me. Me and my SP was there for 6 months and faced same situation. Trust me , have faith, believe she is already yours and let go. No drama, no ****. Just work on being better version of yourself. Loving oneself is the best feeling ever. Once you start loving yourself , she will love you. 

9/10/2019 3:19 am  #3

You need to think about what the end result is that you want, and then visualise, or imagine, this. Do a search on here for posts on Neville Goddard - Cynthia has posted many links and useful YouTube videos on this process. Forget all the rebound/needy/parents stuff. Just focus on what you want.

I was a little confused by the original post though (maybe it is my Yorkshire culture?) - 2 birth controls? What?? You sound like you are in school, but she is mixing with a divorced man? 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/10/2019 9:57 am  #4

Vishesh wrote:

It will work out. It worked for me. Me and my SP was there for 6 months and faced same situation. Trust me , have faith, believe she is already yours and let go. No drama, no ****. Just work on being better version of yourself. Loving oneself is the best feeling ever. Once you start loving yourself , she will love you. 

Did they eventually unblock you and reach out to you?!

9/10/2019 10:01 am  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

You need to think about what the end result is that you want, and then visualise, or imagine, this. Do a search on here for posts on Neville Goddard - Cynthia has posted many links and useful YouTube videos on this process. Forget all the rebound/needy/parents stuff. Just focus on what you want.

I was a little confused by the original post though (maybe it is my Yorkshire culture?) - 2 birth controls? What?? You sound like you are in school, but she is mixing with a divorced man? 

She got on birth control and started getting really depressed. Then switched to another one got even more depressed and ended it with me. The day after the breakup I took her to go and get a third one her doctor suggested. Her hormones have been all over the place and she wasn’t stable. And yes her ex got in a divorce and she went and saw him the day I moved my stuff out. He lives out of state. 

I just hope she misses me one day and reaches out. 

9/10/2019 10:17 am  #6

Jmiller114 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

She got on birth control and started getting really depressed. Then switched to another one got even more depressed and ended it with me. The day after the breakup I took her to go and get a third one her doctor suggested. Her hormones have been all over the place and she wasn’t stable. And yes her ex got in a divorce and she went and saw him the day I moved my stuff out. He lives out of state. 

Unfortunately, hoping isn't enough.

Below are links to Neville's How to Use Your Imagination and Mental Diets, short version.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k&t=90s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

Last edited by Cynthia (9/10/2019 10:31 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/10/2019 10:31 am  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Jmiller114 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I understand that. I’ve started to meditate, visualize what I want and be positive. Let go of the negative, been working on myself, loving myself and been getting happier. Any other advice you have?

9/10/2019 10:58 am  #8

Jmiller114 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Jmiller114 wrote:

I understand that. I’ve started to meditate, visualize what I want and be positive. Let go of the negative, been working on myself, loving myself and been getting happier. Any other advice you have?

I'd added a couple of links to my previous post but apparently not fast enough for you to see them.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/10/2019 11:00 am  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Jmiller114 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I'd added a couple of links to my previous post but apparently not fast enough for you to see them.

I saw them. I truly need to believe and imagine it will happen and it will. Thank you

Board footera