Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2019 4:59 am  #11

Re: 20 years and 2000 miles with my Ex

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

But I just want know how it was solved. Where we lived together? In your or his country?

My experience or that of anybody else has absolutely no relevance to what you can achieve or not. What you are looking for is for reassurance. No amount of reassurance from me, or anybody, will convince you. You've got to convince yourself.

No because when I read stories where people never manifest their dreams so I will afraid that it doesnt work and I never read some stories when people manifest theri sp even thought he working in another country....but when I will read stories where people was success and they manifest a relationship even thought their sp live in diff.country and they manifested their sp come back in their cointry so I will easier believe...its easier believe I can manifest a relationship with sp if he live in my country ...this is why I need read stories when sp work in diffrerent country and people manifested he started live in their country...this is why I wanted know how your situation was solved and where you lived with him when you manifested married because I know you just imagine you are married and thats all..when I will imagine Im maried so its can manifest that I will live in his country or that he will always work away.. when I dont will imagine other details....

Cynthia did exactly that (highlighted your comment above) as she has said. She's given a lot of detail that will answer your questions already in her posts. This isn't a painting by numbers thing, so one person's experience may not be yours, or mine, or the next person's. You are unique and you have to do it for yourself. 

You first of all need to get absolutely clear on what you want at this time, and then "live in the end" of that. If it is this bloke working in the same country that you live in now and having a romantic relationship with you, focus on that. If you don't want to marry the guy, don't focus on that. You may want to later though. You can change the "living in the end" later if you want a different outcome. 

But first you have to be prepared to try it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/05/2019 6:01 am  #12

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

But I just want know how it was solved.  Where we lived together? In your or his country?

My experience or that of anybody else has absolutely no relevance to what you can achieve or not. What you are looking for is for reassurance. No amount of reassurance from me, or anybody, will convince you. You've got to convince yourself.

No because when I read stories where people never manifest their dreams so I will afraid that it doesnt work and I never read some stories when people manifest theri sp even thought he working in another country....but when I will read stories where people was success and they manifest a relationship even thought their sp live in diff.country and  they manifested their sp come back in their cointry so I will easier believe...its easier  believe I can manifest a relationship with sp if he live  in my country ...this is why I need read stories when sp work in diffrerent country and people manifested he started live in their country...this is why I wanted know how your situation was solved and  where you lived with him when you manifested married because I know you just imagine you are married and thats all..when I will imagine Im maried so its can manifest that I will live in his country or that  he will always work away..  when I dont will imagine other details....

Just as I said - you are looking for reassurance. Have some faith. Where do you think I got my faith? I started with reading one book when I was 15 years old (and went on to read and apply many others.) I copied what the author did and got amazing, magical results immediately. I didn't question, I just did. I didn't ask a million questions and keep looking for reassurance. There wasn't anybody to ask, but it wasn't necessary. What the author said was enough reassurance. He had made it work, so I reckoned so could I, and I did. I just did what he said and proved it to myself. There weren't any forums back then. There wasn't any internet. There wasn't any social media to drag people down with the incessant checking on what a person says they are doing, which might not even be the truth.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/05/2019 6:53 am  #13

One more thing I'd like to add, and I have said it before. The only time I ever struggle at all myself any more is when I have been bombarded with all the negativity that this forum is so full of. All of the fears, all of the doubts, all of the questioning, all of the sad tales of woe and the total lack of faith. I've had countless private messages like that, in addition to the public posts. Even I can only take so much before it starts to get to me, and I'm very strong. I've said it before - one would be better off reading, listening, and studying on one's own and applying what they learn than being on a forum such as this. You are only going to succeed by doing. As Neville said, be doers of the word, not just hearers.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/05/2019 7:00 am)

9/05/2019 7:00 am  #14

I dont know what is wrong if I wanted from you one amswer and if I was curious how  your  distance was solved ..

9/05/2019 7:06 am  #15

And yes I apply one technique too but I got just half  manifestation, so I found other technique and I got still jiust half manifestation and I wasnt look for other opinions and experience other people ...when I found Veronica on youtube I already know theSecret but my lifes didnt change..so I try Veronicas challnge and nothing and superman challenge and I manifest half things again.so this is why I was registered  on this forum and I wanted know why I dont manifest what I want...a two months ago I found Amanda videos and her mental diet seems like some very simple so no Im trying do just mental diet and nothing else ...maybe I will have success finally..

9/05/2019 7:12 am  #16

You told that live in the end is about feel have a relationship or other things like I have it right now and no about how it will manifest. ..but inthe past I manifested I went with my ex in another city ..and I didnt live in the end that Im already in this town.I didnt imagine Im in this town.. I just every morning imagined that I walked with my  suitcase on the bus and that we travelle ..I didnt imagine we are alreeady  in this town..and I manifested that we really traveled and lived in this town...so Im confised what is living in the end..when I didnt live in the end and I manifested too.

Last edited by Anita (9/05/2019 7:12 am)

9/05/2019 7:16 am  #17

Anita wrote:

I dont know what is wrong if I wanted from you one amswer and if I was curious how  your  distance was solved ..

I've already told you. I imagined the end result. I didn't even think about anything being an obstacle. You are seeing the different country issue as an obstacle. You are too focussed on that. You need to focus only on the end result you want and infer no obstacles.

9/05/2019 8:01 am  #18

Anita wrote:

You told that live in the end is about feel have a relationship or other things like I have it right now and no about how it will manifest. ..but inthe past I manifested I went with my ex in another city ..and I didnt live in the end that Im already in this town.I didnt imagine Im in this town.. I just every morning imagined that I walked with my  suitcase on the bus and that we travelle ..I didnt imagine we are alreeady  in this town..and I manifested that we really traveled and lived in this town...so Im confised what is living in the end..when I didnt live in the end and I manifested too.

Well, I don't know about you, but when I intend to travel somewhere and even before I buy a ticket, I am already imagining being there, which is living in the end, even though I'm not physically there yet. You didn't imagine travelling aimlessly, you had a destination in mind. Imagining creates reality. You just told me you did that yourself. It worked for you, so what are you worried about?.

9/05/2019 8:21 am  #19

Anita wrote:

And yes I apply one technique too but I got just half  manifestation, so I found other technique and I got still jiust half manifestation and I wasnt look for other opinions and experience other people ...when I found Veronica on youtube I already know theSecret but my lifes didnt change..so I try Veronicas challnge and nothing and superman challenge and I manifest half things again.so this is why I was registered  on this forum and I wanted know why I dont manifest what I want...a two months ago I found Amanda videos and her mental diet seems like some very simple so no Im trying do just mental diet and nothing else ...maybe I will have success finally..

I can't comment on Amanda, but you've been listening to the wrong people. Just because somebody knows how to make videos and upload them to youtube doesn't mean they know what they are talking about or make them experts or authorities any more than seeing something in print automatically makes it true. You've got to be more discerning about who you listen to, the teachers who are long dead now and whose teachings have been proven and have stood the test of time.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/05/2019 8:25 am)

Board footera