Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2019 9:36 am  #11

Re: Manifesting A Text Challenge?

Cynthia wrote:

Are you saying that you can imagine getting a text from him talking about some future event but you can't imagine him being there with you in person interacting in such a way that indicates you are happily together and that he leaves the house each working day to go to his job? That's what living in the end means: imagining and feeling like you have your desire now, that it is already an accomplished fact, living it in your mind like it is going on right now, that it is real right now, and having faith that your imaginal acts will eventually create this situation in your outward experience if you persevere in doing this.

Β But I dont want live with him yet..I just want a relationship with him  so I dont want imagine that he every morning leaves our house:D..can I imagine that he leaves his house in my town? :D ..I really dont know..what if I dont will imagine nothing and I  just keep my mental diet that he work  here and we have a relationship? I read some succes st. when people dont imagine nothing and they just keep their mental diet...what  would you do, if you were  in my situation and  you want manifest this my desire?

Last edited by Anita (9/02/2019 9:37 am)

9/02/2019 9:58 am  #12

I would (and do in my own case) imagine things being exactly the way I want them to be as though they are happening now with the knowledge and faith that what I am doing in my mind will eventually create my outward experience. I don't say one thing and then do something else myself.

I was married for a very long time to someone I imagined being married to, and I also imagined wearing a wedding ring before I actually was. This was long before I ever heard of Neville or living in the end.

But nobody is forcing you to do anything. Do what you like.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/02/2019 10:04 am  #13

Cynthia wrote:

I would (and do in my own case) imagine things being exactly the way I want them to be as though they are happening now with the knowledge and faith that what I am doing in my mind will eventually create my outward experience. I don't say one thing and then do something else myself.

I was married for a very long time to someone I imagined being married to, and I also imagined wearing a wedding ring before I actually was. This was long before I ever heard of Neville or living in the end.

But nobody is forcing you to do anything. Do what you like.

Β So I want be with him, I want go out with  him or just be with him in bed and watch tv and other things ...but this imagination  is  not mean that he work in my country, because this things I can have with him when he is in my country for a few days ...so this is why I wanted imagine a text or words that he come back to my country forever

9/02/2019 10:34 am  #14

Well this all went south...

I’m all for imagining the end result, etc. and doing a more long term experiment. I just wanted to try this out as a short term experiment and seeing if anyone was on board. If opposed to it, totally fine, just move on or don’t say anything at all. I don’t want anyone butting heads over this.

9/02/2019 10:42 am  #15

It's YOUR imagination. You are the only one in control of it. You can create whatever you want in your own imagination and give it any meaning you want it to have. It sounds right now as though you are putting limits on it, but there are no actual limits, only self-imposed limits. Let your imagination run wild. Give it free rein to imagine everything you desire in its most ideal completed form. Think about being a child. Isn't that what children do? They don't impose limits on what they imagine, no matter how 'unrealistic' adults may think they are being. Be 'unrealistic'. Choose exactly what you want and don't worry about how it will happen. Have faith.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/02/2019 10:44 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera