Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2019 9:54 pm  #1

He broke up with me everyday

I don't know where I did wrong. It's like sometimes working but sometimes not...

He and I are long distance and only knew for a short time (less than 4 months), and we met in real life and spent time together for only 2 weeks in June.
He broke up with me few days after he returned, and there was about 2 or 3 weeks we barely talked. (Not really broke up because we were never a couple.)
I started to do the LOA skills to manifest him to come back to me, and it really seemed to work at some point.
We talked like a couple for the past two weeks but everyday he would say something like "we are not in a relationship, it's not a good idea." things like this

Two days ago we talked a lot and he told me he tried to move on but he couldn't, I think it might be because of the LOA.
I even asked him "When will you beg me back? I know it will happen no matter what you say right now and no matter how out of character it seems." (Yes I quoted Veronica!)
I expected to hear something like "I won't" "It won't happen." bit instead, he said, "No clue, but yea that might happen sooner or later, and then we start the cycle all over again "
And I asked him "Do you want me?", he said "It often happens but I tend to forgot what made me break up with you."
I was unhappy when he said we should start to move on and stuff, and I said, "we won't, and you know it."
Yesterday I even had a clearer visualization of our future, and living at the end result the most since I've started the manifestation.
I left him alone as he wanted, a whole day I didn't bother him, not even replied to his message.
When I woke up at midnight (it was evening in his country) and replied, we started to talk but he wanted to sleep.
And he said some bad things to me, and complained about not giving him enough personal space (this has been the second main issue we've had),
and he said, "This is so much why I wanted to break up in the first place, I always forget why it is we shouldn't be together. But we really shouldn't. I'm saying it anyway: We should break up."
And I called him five times then he answered, we talked for like 20 minutes.
I also said something not nice like, "You must enjoy rejecting me a lot. Every f_cking day ou say something like WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP. I didn't imply or mention anything about it, and you're like rejecting me to make yourself feel good?ย  Oh it must because your ex broke up with you, and you want to revenge on whoever available!"
I said only I can break up, he said fine, and I said he should beg me come back, and he did (he didn't mean it), and then he said, "Now break up with me." I said no.
He wanted to hang up the call and went to bed, and he said, "I regret that I promise not to block you." when I asked again to MAKE SURE, he said, "now yes, becaue I want to sleep."
So I finally made us "together" just because he wanted to sleep and be left alone, and he didn't mean it.
Things like this happened once or twice we we met in real life.
It's like a cycle. He said he does't like what we're doing now (maybe he means that we're not together but still together." Neither do I.
How can I remove all the obstacles and have a perfect relationship?

Did I do a wrong things and make things more difficult?
I always feel like we (people) can never really do the wrong things, because everything happens for a reason.
The first thing I did this morning was crying, it didn't happen for a month and I was a but desperate and need some advice and support.
Should I just let go and complete don't talk to him (and reply slowly if he texts) and let the universe bring him back?
I've done my part and everything I can, I've tried so hard one side. It's time to receive, right?

I've watched some Veronica's videos, the most popular ones and some recommendation videos, and the all 25 days challenge, but I haven't bought the book.
I'm not sure if I did every process right if I only follow the video. Is it necassary to buy the book?
I hope someone will reply to me. Thank you in advance. And thank everyone who has read this post.
Wish you all a good day/ night and get whatever you're manifesting!

Update: Two hours ago I called him few times without any answer, then he sent me a message to asked me what's up. I said "call me" and he did.
Anyway, I insist that he's my boyfriend and he shouldn't say no or anything show against, he accepted it, probably unwillinglu because he didn't want to have this arguement.
So I got kind of got what I manifest (that he beg ma back) but not from his free will, and that he beame my boyfriend (but I think it's not that real)
I followed every process I've seen and I don't know where went wrong....
And we seem to trap in this same cycle and neither of us can get out of it. (at least I know I should keep this thought for now so that he won't move on from me).

Last edited by tvxqmilk (8/21/2019 2:13 am)

โ˜… If everything that can happen, happens. Then we can never really do the wrong thing. We're just doing what we're supposed to. ๐Ÿˆ
โ˜† Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened. ๐ŸŒŸ Learn to let go and be clear of where you really want to head for.ย ๐Ÿฆ„
โ˜…ๆ“ๆœ‰็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅƒฅๅ€–๏ผŒๅคฑๅŽป็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅฎฟๅ‘ฝใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฎ ็œ‹ๆธ…ไบ†ๅฐฑ็œ‹่ผ•ไบ†ใ€‚ๆ™‚้–“่ฎ“ๆทฑ็š„ๆ›ดๆทฑ๏ผŒๆทบ็š„ๆ›ดๆทบใ€‚๐Ÿ’ƒ
ย 

8/27/2019 4:34 am  #2

Re: He broke up with me everyday

You need to be focusing on the end result of what you want and stop all this outward chatter, which has taken a long time for you to write and what indication is that of how much you are thinking about negativity. You need to create what you want in your imagination (and avoid all the "oh but" this and that, focusing on blocking and messing about and asking him to ask you back, that is wasting your energy).ย 

There are some links here that I know have been recommended by another poster.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

As well as listening to these, search the forum for some reading about Neville.ย 

First of all though, think about whether this really is what you want.ย 

Remember too that you can't always get instant results. It will take time (don't ask me how long, I can't answer that, nobody can).

Read and listen to Neville.ย 
ย 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/27/2019 4:34 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera