Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2019 1:46 pm  #1

Me and my ex became a hot mess

I had a wonderful boyfriend. We had a few huge fights recently and the last one was bad. We really hurt each other and I spilled the beans about somethings about him.he basically hates me. I just wish I could manifest him back without the mess. Any advice?

8/12/2019 10:22 pm  #2

Re: Me and my ex became a hot mess

HI- HELLO? SAME BOAT HERE.
Idk if you can read my post to find out more about my situation but, I get where you're coming from! I wish the same thing that I could manifest them back and that we didn't fight, but We can't live in the past, we have to forgive ourselves for our mistakes. If we dwell on what happened we aren't looking forward to the future WITH them back in our lives. Acknowledge the hurt, let your emotions come out if they need to, but believe in the hope-EVEN if it's odds are 1/1,000,000,000 that it'll happen, that this person will reconcile with you and that you both can move forward into a beautiful relationship

Summary: Just have faith and remember to breathe when you feel like your slipping into negativity, don't live in the replaying of your fights- visualize the future you want with them. Look at and appreciate the positives (however small) in your day

Board footera