Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2017 8:20 am  #11

Re: Angel numbers

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Nothing changes lol. It's never indicative of anything. I believe we simply manifest these numbers and give our own meaning to it just as we can manifest a specific car and give our own meaning to it. I don't see why numbers should be the exception with special meaning. So why wouldn't my manifestation of an orange cat mean something? Ya feel? At least that's my two cents on the subject. We are the creators, not the universe. And we dictate what the universe sends our way.

Then why not send the woman you want your way if it's that simple?Β 

Never said it was simple. Hell, I'm still struggling like crazy

It just makes more sense to me that it works that way, also based upon experience. I get these signs all the timr; daily. Yet nothing.

Another way to look at it is that receive signs or an attempt to be communicated to and your first reaction is to look for what you've received. Instead of trying to decode the message.

The Universe is your playground.

9/25/2017 8:47 am  #12

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Then why not send the woman you want your way if it's that simple?Β 

Never said it was simple. Hell, I'm still struggling like crazy

It just makes more sense to me that it works that way, also based upon experience. I get these signs all the timr; daily. Yet nothing.

Another way to look at it is that receive signs or an attempt to be communicated to and your first reaction is to look for what you've received. Instead of trying to decode the message.

Good idea . I have seen quite a few numbers I thought yesterday that trying to decode them can be a forceful action . I've decided if I notice a number I'm just going to thank the universe and go about my day

8/11/2019 1:55 am  #13

very amazing article

8/11/2019 1:57 am  #14

thank for your very valuable information

8/11/2019 2:00 am  #15

etetg

8/11/2019 2:01 am  #16

gedh