Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2019 1:57 pm  #1

My Dream Man πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ™πŸΌ

Hi all, thought I'd share my manifestation here. It's a bit of a long story but bear with me.

So I originally wanted to attract my ex back because I convinced myself that he was my dream man and everything I wanted. So I spent a few years trying to attract him back... and yes I was successful a number of times. But he kept failing to commit to me. Fast forward to Jan 2018 last year, I woke up with the realisation that i no longer loved him. I no longer wanted him. It was so weird and strange. My friends were shocked when i told them I was ready to move on. Most of them didn't even believe me and thought I was just trying to fool myself into believing I was over him. But I couldnt feel anything for him and nor did I find him attractive either.

My friend suggested a dating app to me. I started dating guys and enjoying myself. I was talking to and meeting guys and feeling good about myself. Then come Dec 2018, I felt slightly deflated, I spent the last 10 months dating different guys and just didn't find the one that I connected with. I decided on 17th Dec during the day that I've had enough of dating guys and the dating app. I told my friend I was taking a break from it all and just enjoying the last couple weeks of the year and focusing on myself.

Then a guy messaged me out of the blue that night on the dating app. I was intrigued to see who it was, so I opened the msg. At this point I was still feeling a bit fed up but I didnt want to come across rude by reading his message and not replying, so I replied back. He replied back instantly, but this time i decided to just leave it unread and sleep on it. I told myself if I feel good the next morning, then I will reply back to him. I wanted to follow my intuition.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt like msging him, so I did. The conversation flowed.

Fast forward to today and we've been together for 7 months πŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ He is everything I wanted and asked for plus more. We've even been on our first holiday for him birthday in June and got another 10 day holiday booked for my birthday in Oct.

Whilst I was with him, it made me realise that my ex wasnt the guy I had him as, it was all in my head. I saw him behaving so differently in person with other girls etc. He was no longer that guy I fell in love with years ago. He changed and I was still hanging on to the old version of him as I remembered him to be in our relationship.

But it all started making sense as to why I couldnt get him to commit to me fully. The universe has something way way better for me in store. I deserved better and that's exactly what I got.

It was only when I decided to let go of my ex and let go of the desperation to find someone, did I clear up the space for my man to walk in. He completely adores me and I cherish him.

He also ticks all the boxes that I was looking for in a guy.
Trust the process. Sometimes the universe has better plan for you, believe me. Just have faith and never settle for less.

(P.S my ex is still my close friend, which my man is totally cool with, so my ex told me that hes not actually changed as a person and that he is the same as he was in a relationship with me. So he still has that anger in him and he said hes treated the new girl hes dating similar to me, eg getting annoyed with her etc. However I told him that I'm totally different in this relationship, like I do things differently and I'm a better person. I am literally thanking the Universe that I am no longer with my ex but with such a kind hearted soul instead)

Lots of Love πŸ’–πŸ’«

www.hashtagspiritual.com
ig: @hashtagspiritual

Board footera