Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2019 4:21 pm  #41

Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

fizzy wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I haven't even looked at this forum for over a month and probably won't again, but this has disintegrated into an attack on PrettyFlamingo, and that's not right or justified. She's the only person who has done any real moderation on here for years, and she's been more than fair. Nobody else has cared enough to even be bothered. PF has come a very long way. I understand what she means. It's got nothing to do with the concept of everybody being you pushed out, which I fully agree with. Neither she nor anybody else has said it's not possible for the OP to manifest a relationship with the person in question.

“I don't understand why you would even want a guy who after he is intimate with you disappears then tells you he wants someone else???  You only had 2 dates ( if Im reading that right) you didn't even know him but you know now he is not a good guy...let this loser go   sorry but someone had to say it... he just showed you he is NOT into you and only wanted one thing.he  got it now he is MIA......and you still want him??? lordy people come on...”

Above is Kasper’s comment copy and pasted. PF said she strongly agrees with what Kasper has said here. How does this fall in line with the concept of ‘Everyone is you pushed out’? If PF strongly agrees with this viewpoint, it DOES go against ‘Everyone is you pushed out’. And that’s why the concept was brought up.

I’m not sure why you are viewing this as an attack on PF. All we are saying is things that are clearly not in line with conscious creation, which Kasper’s comment clearly isn’t, should not be allowed here. And honestly, the fact that a moderator on a conscious creation forum ‘strongly agrees’ with such a comment is a bit frustrating. I’m not sugar coating that.

Since we're in agreement about 'everybody being you pushed out', you may be missing the point that the OP has created Kasper saying what she said, otherwise you're saying it only applies part of the time or in certain situàtions, and you've already said it doesn't. From what you've said, it sounds like you'd like to ban any non-'LOA' comments from a forum like this. How are you going to do that if somebody is creating that for themselves? The last time I heard there was still freedom of speech in at least part of the world. I don't agree with Kasper's comments, but if somebody is so weak and wishy-washy about what they say they want that they're going to let comments like that sway them away from what they say they want, they couldn't have wanted it very badly.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/27/2019 4:38 pm  #42

Cynthia wrote:

Since we're in agreement about 'everybody being you pushed out', you may be missing the point that the OP has created Kasper saying what she said, otherwise you're saying it only applies part of the time or in certain situàtions, and you've already said it doesn't. From what you've said, it sounds like you'd like to ban any non-'LOA' comments from a forum like this. How are you going to do that if somebody is creating that for themselves? The last time I heard there was still freedom of speech in at least part of the world. I don't agree with Kasper's comments, but if somebody is so weak and wishy-washy about what they say they want that they're going to let comments like that sway them away from what they say they want, they couldn't have wanted it very badly.

So you agree that new people who come here should be subjected to ‘non-LOA’ comments. Why? Many come here trying to understand the concept of ‘Everyone is you pushed out’ itself. If they don’t yet fully understand it, how are they going to recognize that the comments on the post are just them pushed out? And if they wanted these ‘regular, non-LOA’ remarks, they most likely wouldn’t be seeking help here.

I thought one of the purposes of moderating a forum was to keep all comments/advice in line with the purpose of the forum as much as possible?

Last edited by fizzy (7/27/2019 4:40 pm)

7/27/2019 4:55 pm  #43

thedreamer11 wrote:

"It's also possible for Olive to manifest a relationship with this bloke if that is what she wants and I have never said otherwise."
But the blockage is her creation, if she dont solve it, she will always meet the pattern again in anothers peoples, treating it as an external problem is treating the symptoms and not the cause. 

Absolutely.

7/27/2019 6:52 pm  #44

I just wanted to jump in here and try to calm this thread down which has obviously gotten out of control.  I am so greatful for Pretty Flamingo taking the time to moderate this forum, and it makes me sad that she has been attacked and criticized.  I can understand the frustration of some people not agreeing with supposed "non-LOA" comments, but honestly - we all have the freedom to our own opinions and shouldn't be attacked for expressing them.  We don't want new people on the forum thinking that if they don't say something that is exactly in harmony with the LOA that they will somehow be kicked out or their comments deleted.  The LOA is a very broad subject with a lot of differentiating opinions.  We are not following a rigid set of rules on this forum, and are basically here to help one another and support each other.  I don't think that Pretty Flamingo was trying to be mean to anyone, but rather offer advice that she felt would be helpful.  The person receiving this advice had the choice whether or not to follow it, or follow something else.  But, it's fine to offer a ton of different opinions, as long as it is well meaning Let's take a moment to pause and remember that this forum is here for support and love.  Never for attacks.  Sending a hug to everyone here and let's try to make amends xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

3/12/2020 2:28 am  #45

Circumstance #1: Olive had 2 dates with a guy and was intimate.  In the context of regular dating, the usual consensus is that's not enough to have a connection with someone and being intimate right away is a no no.  
Circumstance #2: Dude ignores Olive.
Circumstance #3: Dude is not ready to move forward with Olive.
Circumstance #4: Dude is in love with ex. 

But in terms of manifesting the Neville Goddard way, what do we say to circumstances?  YOU DON'T MATTER!

What Olive wants, Olive (and anyone who is in a similar circumstance) can get with the proper mental diet, not reacting if things seem to not go their way and keeping the focus on her end result and not these bridge of events.  

8/24/2020 2:08 am  #46

Any debate we partake in should STILL be solely LOA-related. Kasper’s post clearly was not LOA-related and I’m not the only person saying so. 

Board footera