Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2019 9:32 am  #1

7/18/2019 2:46 pm  #2

Re: interesting opinion on mirroring

I completely agree with her. I love how clearly she explains things.

7/20/2019 9:11 pm  #3

fizzy wrote:

But what if someone will intend something bad for someone?? Will it mamifest too?If nobody have a free will in my reality? What is karma, if I intend what will people have and do and feel in my reality ? Is karma just illusion too? And when somebody to believe in karma so will have evidence that karma exist and when dont believe so not?

7/21/2019 7:29 am  #4

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

But what if someone will intend something bad for someone?? Will it mamifest too?If nobody have a free will in my reality? What is karma, if I intend what will people have and do and feel in my reality ? Is karma just illusion too? And when somebody to believe in karma so will have evidence that karma exist and when dont believe so not?

Yes, exactly. If you intend something bad for someone, you will manifest that. Karma doesn’t exist. It only exists if you believe it exists. But everyone is just more of yourself. So if you’re purposely hurting ‘someone else’, you’re only really purposely hurting a part of yourself.

Last edited by fizzy (7/21/2019 7:29 am)

7/21/2019 11:05 am  #5

And what do you think about this: I believe that illness  is  reflect our thoughts, emotions, anger  etc. So when Im sick so I just have to tell intentions that Im a healthy and I dont have to change anything else? Can I feel still anger what is cause my sickness, but when I tell myself positive intentions that Im healthy so I will?

Or what if somebody tell me  something what hurt me? Is not reflect my selflove if I take negative words personally? For example somebody tell me Im very thin and its not attractive..Is it not reflect my low selflove if I take this personally and Im sad because this words?

7/21/2019 11:52 am  #6

Anita wrote:

And what do you think about this: I believe that illness  is  reflect our thoughts, emotions, anger  etc. So when Im sick so I just have to tell intentions that Im a healthy and I dont have to change anything else? Can I feel still anger what is cause my sickness, but when I tell myself positive intentions that Im healthy so I will?

Or what if somebody tell me  something what hurt me? Is not reflect my selflove if I take negative words personally? For example somebody tell me Im very thin and its not attractive..Is it not reflect my low selflove if I take this personally and Im sad because this words?

Well, it depends on the strength of your belief. If you firmly believe that sickness comes from emotion and you are trying to become well through intending while feeling anger, you probably won’t. But, if you are open to your intentions working even with the anger, then yes there is a chance that you will become well through intentions without getting rid of the anger. “Sickness comes from emotions” is also just a belief.

If someone says something that hurts you, as you know it’s your own creation. So yes, you could have created this because you are entertaining thoughts that you are not attractive. Or you could’ve created it because you have a general belief that there are some people in the world that don’t like how you look. It isn’t always because you have low self esteem.

Board footera