Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2019 11:07 am  #1

Painting, writing and having a whale of a time.

Hiya all.Β It's been a while. I have had a pretty busy but very fun time, painting ornaments and writing blog posts. Fun fun fun. I am absolutely loving this life. If you want a read then the link is below for my site.Β Anyway, I wanted to share with you a brilliant little story. Definitely one nice thing that has happened.Β I have a butterfly friend. There are a few in the back garden, especially red admirals, and I have a regular visitor. Most days, I find the right time to sit in the garden and paint or write. I so much prefer 'working' outside.Β Anyway, I have had a beautiful red admiral butterfly, coming down to visit me on almost a daily basis. He/she loves to come and sit on my shoulder, my head, or even my hand while I am using it. Other days, he just likes to sit on the back of the bench and simply just watch. It's so beautiful to see.Β I hope you are all doing some wonderful manifesting too

Eve from Best Law of Attraction atΒ https://www.bestlawofattraction.comΒ Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

Β 

Board footera