Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2019 2:58 pm  #11

Re: What if no contact was initiated on both parts?

Dreamyou wrote:

Okay so you’re coming from the “no free-will” side, which nothing wrong with that belief but it’s not really my thing. I definitely believe in LOA and intuition but I think that everybody has their free will as well. I believe I could attract him and he could want to come back but then choose to not.

I didn’t know there were sides to conscious creation lol. But sure, you can create the experience of other people being able to do what they want and you being powerless to that. I have to admit, coming from that perspective, I don’t know the answer to your question then. I guess whatever you choose to do, he would have the final say either way about whether you get what you desire or not.

7/05/2019 4:16 pm  #12

If his reality was of me hating him and my reality is the complete opposite how does that make sense?

7/05/2019 4:54 pm  #13

Dreamyou wrote:

If his reality was of me hating him and my reality is the complete opposite how does that make sense?

I’ll try explaining it a different way. This is gonna sound weird, but imagine that you are playing with two dolls. One doll is you and the other doll is him. The ‘you’ that is playing with the two dolls represents who you really are — God. Some might call it your ‘higher self’. You are in control of everything. The ‘you doll’ that your higher self is playing with represents you in human form — the you who is reading this right now. The doll that is him represents him in human form — the him that you interact with in your reality. Now, picturing this image, you can see that you are controlling yourself and you are also controlling him. Every person in your reality is a doll. The only person who can control these dolls is you. So in this way, everyone is you. Each doll is just a different perspective of the same one person. And that one person is the big you — the person controlling all the dolls. Even right now you can picture this conversation as you holding a doll of you and a doll of me and making our fingers type to each other. You are behind everything. Only you.

Now, I personally see it as we are all the same being, as I just described. So he doesn’t have his own reality. He is simply just a different perspective of the same one being. You could move over and BE him, be his perspective, if you wanted to. But you are choosing to be the perspective of the ‘you doll’ and therefore all the power to create belongs to the ‘you doll’.

That’s the way I view reality and ‘other people’. After studying this a lot, it makes sense to me.

If you feel uncomfortable seeing things this way, maybe the parallel reality way of looking at things would suit you better. This is the way I viewed things for awhile before taking on this view I have now. With a parallel reality perspective, there are many different versions of each person. When you create a relationship with a specific person, the version of that person that you match up with is one that wants the relationship with you, as well. So with that view, there’s no violation of ‘free will’.

In the end, it’s up to you how you decide to view things. But some views are definitely more limiting than others, and we are always told that we have no limits. And the only way this statement can be true is if we create absolutely everything. Otherwise it’s “no limits, except...”

7/12/2019 4:16 am  #14

Interesting conversation, here's my input.

I think attracting a person is only a violation of free-will if you would think the same about flirting, seducing someone, a guy chasing/wooing a girl, a politician convincing a bunch of people to vote for him, your personality and looks making someone fall in love with you etc. Law of attraction is always working, whether we are aware of it or not, like gravity. That is how you got your relationship and that is how you attracted problems into your relationship.

We think it's the actions that are causing things to happen, but it's not: it's always our vibrations that cause things. That is why when one guy is chasing after us, we find it really exciting and romantic while when another guy does pretty much the same things, we find it annoying or even creepy. It's because in the first case we were attracting feeling-good and wanted, while in the other case we were attracting annoyance or a feeling of being unsafe. It can also be said that the first guy was feeling confident and like having fun, so he attracted you who was also in a higher vibration and would help him feel even better, while the second guy was in a vibration of being needy and desperate and attracted you when you were also at a lower vibration and thus your rejection would make him feel even worse.

At the end of the day, we are constantly influencing others and being influenced by others in this co-creative dance.
At the end of the day, this reality isn't real or concrete and is but an illusion like a lucid dream where anything is possible - a playpen really. We are truly vibrational beings of pure-energy who are using this 'reality' to manifest things and experience them physically and to have fun. No event of cosmic importance hinges upon our decisions such that we need to protect them from outside influence. I will cite an example that Esther (the channel for Abraham gave). I don't remember exact details, but I believe she was out shopping and had a sudden urge to go to this hair-saloon (I think). When she did, it turns out a woman there was attracting meeting Esther in person and they had a great time talking about how the Universe orchestrates things. So Esther went there of her own free-will, but that desire was also influenced by this other woman.

Ultimately, if you believe in the LOA, then you believe that we are all one: the Universe. If you believe that you are the Universe, then you believe that you are the one and only being that exists. Thus there simply isn't anyone or anything else out there to force you to do things or take things away from you. That is why Abraham says there is only freedom and peace and harmony. Ideas of contention, being wronged or competition etc are but illusions. But we are SO free, that we can choose to be bound. Thus we can believe in a contention of wills or competition and then experience that - but why bother when we can attract whatever we want, knowing that everything is valid and everything is good and right and for the best?

Board footera