Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2019 9:52 pm  #1

Help Me align!!

Practicing as much as possible. Sometimes its very difficult to let go. I always keep on reminding myself , its going to happen, but sometimes i want to give up, give up from the bottom of the heart. I keep motivating myself. Help me gain confidence again that it will happen.Just need a lil push.

7/10/2019 3:39 am  #2

Re: Help Me align!!

But we have helped you! The advice is STILL the same. Keep doing what you were advised, reread the other posts if you need to. We can't do it for you or "push" you. Are you expecting someone to come up with something different? I'm not sure what else you want us to say.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/10/2019 4:04 am  #3

Nobody can change your thoughts but you. If you're wanting to give up think why. Is it because you think it won't work? Can't you be bothered? Or are you no longer interested in the woman? Think about why. The "mental diet" really is up to you.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/10/2019 11:17 am  #4

Thanks, last couple of sentences really put a perspective in front of me.

7/10/2019 12:49 pm  #5

Yup PF is so right.  We can’t do anything and from what I’ve read, everyone has encouraged you enough.  There’s really nothing more anyone can say.    You just have to get over your fears and really go for it

Board footera