Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2019 8:34 am  #1

What if no contact was initiated on both parts?

What if the other person believes you want nothing to do with them/hate them?

The break up was pretty nasty and while I wouldn’t say mean things were said, the actions that came after the breakup were horrendous. We also both blocked each other, I blocked first. I definitely owe him and apology for my actions but I’ve read not to do that?

7/05/2019 9:08 am  #2

Re: What if no contact was initiated on both parts?

Dreamyou wrote:

What if the other person believes you want nothing to do with them/hate them?

The break up was pretty nasty and while I wouldn’t say mean things were said, the actions that came after the breakup were horrendous. We also both blocked each other, I blocked first. I definitely owe him and apology for my actions but I’ve read not to do that?

It doesn’t matter what you think they believe about you, you can still manifest exactly what you want with them. You can unblock him if it will make you feel better, but you don’t need to contact him. You can if you want to though, it won’t affect anything unless you allow whatever response you do or don’t get back from him affect you. The important thing is to live in the end or do whatever you were doing in order to manifest the relationship. THAT is what will cause complete positive change no matter what has happened.

7/05/2019 9:31 am  #3

How do you know they’re not waiting for you to contact though? Like couldn’t somebody be using LOA on you right now and that’s why you feel a strong urge to say something?

7/05/2019 9:44 am  #4

Dreamyou wrote:

How do you know they’re not waiting for you to contact though? Like couldn’t somebody be using LOA on you right now and that’s why you feel a strong urge to say something?

Nope, nobody can use LOA on you because you are the only person with the ability to create in your reality. Everyone is you pushed out, which means you are the only person in your reality with the ability to think. Reality is exactly like when you are dreaming at night. If you dream that you have a conversation with a friend, would you say that your friend was really there speaking with you or would you say YOU created them to be there and you created them saying what they said? You’d say you created everything they did because it was a dream coming from your own head. Reality is NO DIFFERENT. Literally everything you see is created by you, even other people.

I think you would benefit from watching the videos on the YouTube channel ‘Create Your Future’. Especially her videos about ‘Everyone is you pushed out’. As soon as you truly understand you are the only person who has the ability to create anything, things will become a lot easier.

7/05/2019 9:57 am  #5

How would it not be the same vice versa? If somebody was thinking I would initiate contact wouldn’t their reality become me reaching out to them. Everyone is you pushed out but everybody has the same power as you.

7/05/2019 9:59 am  #6

I think I used LOA without knowing it once on an ex. I never thought he’d come back but he did 6 months later and I just had the feeling that he would shortly before he did but with him it was different. Everything was done on his part and he knew I still wanted to be with him. My POI now thinks I hate his guts.

7/05/2019 10:30 am  #7

Dreamyou wrote:

How would it not be the same vice versa? If somebody was thinking I would initiate contact wouldn’t their reality become me reaching out to them. Everyone is you pushed out but everybody has the same power as you.

No they don’t have the same power as you. Not in your reality. Think of everything you see as your own personal dream. When I say everything, I mean everything — the buildings you see, nature, cars, animals, other people, your own body, the stars, the planets... you are dreaming all of this. You can only ever see your own dream. You can’t see anyone else’s dream — ever. So if he is part of your dream, aren’t you creating him? If he hates you, you are creating him to hate you. If he loves you, you are creating him to love you. He HAS to conform to what you create because he is only a dream character. He has no choice. And you will only ever see your dream characters, your own creations. These dream characters will never ever have the same power as you. That’s not how reality works. You are the only one with power in your reality. Every person and every thing only ever has the ability to conform to what you decide.

7/05/2019 1:55 pm  #8

But if he was on this forum and asked the same question he would get the same answer. In his reality he could make it so where I would be the one to reach out but in mine I make it to where he does and that just doesn’t make sense to me?

7/05/2019 2:29 pm  #9

Dreamyou wrote:

But if he was on this forum and asked the same question he would get the same answer. In his reality he could make it so where I would be the one to reach out but in mine I make it to where he does and that just doesn’t make sense to me?

If you saw him come to this forum and ask that question, it would still be you creating him to do that. Just as right now you are creating me responding to you in order to grow in the knowledge of who you really are and what you are capable of. You already know all of this, but you are creating yourself to be this small human who doesn’t realize their power just so you can have the experience of learning and growing. But that doesn’t mean that you are any less powerful just because you are playing the game of not remembering who you really are.

There is no way to really know if other people are also dreaming their own reality, because as I said, you only ever see your own dream. And anything you see another person do — you are always the only person creating them doing that. There’s absolutely no such thing as free will. It’s only all ever you. I have spoken to someone who claims to have ‘switched perspectives’ with other people before, where their consciousness basically moved to the other person and they were able to BE the other person and command reality from that person’s perspective. When they did this, they were now the only person with the ability to create. Who they were before just became a dream character and had to conform. They did not do this for very long, but they said the experience was very real and when they were the other person, they were experiencing the exact same thing as they were before they switched. So, what I mean is, they were having a conversation with a friend, they switched and BECAME their friend, and the friend was experiencing the exact same thing. And then they switched back.

I hope that wasn’t confusing. I know this is very weird to think about but I’ve been studying this for awhile now and have talked to many people and this is what I’ve learned over the years

7/05/2019 2:45 pm  #10

Okay so you’re coming from the “no free-will” side, which nothing wrong with that belief but it’s not really my thing. I definitely believe in LOA and intuition but I think that everybody has their free will as well. I believe I could attract him and he could want to come back but then choose to not.

Board footera