Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2019 7:32 am  #1

Living in the end or Present

Kissing over forehead, hugging tight are living in the end or living in the present ? Are these fall under the same category of RS and all ?

6/18/2019 8:07 am  #2

Re: Living in the end or Present

I have already explained to you - twice - what living in the end means, and I also gave you a couple of links to recordings to listen to about it.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/18/2019 8:15 am  #3

Actually if kissing on forehead and hugging is living in the end then why RS etc are living in the present. I just want to know the difference.

6/18/2019 9:12 am  #4

Do you want a full and complete relationship with somebody or something small and physical alone? Neville, myself, and a lot of other people who manifested relationships with specific people didn't bring anything physical into it at all.

6/18/2019 9:26 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Do you want a full and complete relationship with somebody or something small and physical alone? Neville, myself, and a lot of other people who manifested relationships with specific people didn't bring anything physical into it at all.

Ohk, Now i understand. Will take care of this. Thankyou very much.

6/18/2019 9:53 am  #6

Remote means from a distance. Seduction means enticing or persuading somebody to do something, usually sexual, or to lead them astray in some way. If you are living in the end of having the relationship you want with somebody and viewing things from the end of having that relationship already, do you see how trying to get somebody to do something from a distance, something you don't have, is in conflict with already having the relationship?

Last edited by Cynthia (6/18/2019 10:27 am)

6/18/2019 12:44 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Remote means from a distance. Seduction means enticing or persuading somebody to do something, usually sexual, or to lead them astray in some way. If you are living in the end of having the relationship you want with somebody and viewing things from the end of having that relationship already, do you see how trying to get somebody to do something from a distance, something you don't have, is in conflict with already having the relationship?

Thanks a lot. I will keep this in my mind. What i do is imagine a talk with her face to face and end up conversation in good note and hug her and she says i want to be with you.

6/18/2019 4:41 pm  #8

Vishesh wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Thanks a lot. I will keep this in my mind. What i do is imagine a talk with her face to face and end up conversation in good note and hug her and she says i want to be with you.

No! Her saying she wants to be with you implies it's something to be attained. That's not the wish fulfilled.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (6/18/2019 4:42 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/18/2019 4:47 pm  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Vishesh wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

No! Her saying she wants to be with you implies it's something to be attained. That's not the wish fulfilled.

'

So , how should i imagine this.

6/24/2019 4:25 am  #10

Vishesh wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Vishesh wrote:

'

So , how should i imagine this.

Imagine what you want the outcome to be. What would be happening in your world, with this woman, if you were in a committed relationship with her (as I am presuming that is what you want). You wouldn't be hearing her telling you she wanted to be with you, because she WOULD be with you in the relationship. You wouldn't be wanting to manifest a text, because you would text each other normally in the course of a relationship. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera