Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2019 4:03 pm  #1

Tips on 25 Day Challenge

Hi, so I got the book and read through the entire PDF file! I also watch the day to day videos and did the second one today! It turns out I’ve already been visualizing so I’m on the right track and I am not stalking his social media anymore! I visualize and daydream so far! Are there any other tips? How am I doing so far?

6/23/2019 11:33 am  #2

Re: Tips on 25 Day Challenge

It is important to remember that you create your reality. You might not get the person back at the end of the 25 days, but something will have changed. Not all results are visible immediately. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/23/2019 4:09 pm  #3

I did read that I might not necessarily have him back at the end of the 25 days but it is good to know that there will at least be a change so thank you for telling me! I’m working towards it to be a positive change!! Is there anything else I should be doing?? I watch movies and read to distract myself so I don’t obsess but I don’t forget to do the exercises and visualize either! Trying to balance how much I think about him if that makes sense!

7/26/2019 1:36 pm  #4

How are you making out??

8/19/2019 5:13 am  #5

It is true that  Challenge make us very strong and you 25 Day Challenge is good message for all

Board footera