Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2019 4:14 pm  #1

How do I move on?

My ex (the person I was trying to manifest) just told me he met someone else? Who else has had this experience? I'm having a hard time with it. We weren't even talking. I was leaving him alone. Why did he feel the need to tell me this? I really thought we would be back together someday and I was letting the universe take care of it.

6/22/2019 8:17 am  #2

Re: How do I move on?

You say you were letting the universe take care of it, but you are the universe. There is no power outside of you in control of things โ€” all power and control belongs to you. That being said, what have you been doing to manifest the relationship?

6/22/2019 4:37 pm  #3

visualizing, meditation, not stalking on social media...living my own life...what else can I do? Nothing seems to be working.

6/22/2019 4:44 pm  #4

It sounds to me like your thoughts might be all over the place about the subject, which is going to manifest mixed results. I suggest you follow a strict mental diet. Watch the videos about โ€˜Everyone is you pushed outโ€™ and โ€˜Mental dietโ€™ on the YouTube channel Create Your Future. The info she gives is pretty straightforward but if you have any questions, I can help answer them. If you follow what she says, you WILL manifest your relationship, regardless of how things look right now.

6/22/2019 4:59 pm  #5

even if he's with someone else?

6/22/2019 6:04 pm  #6

Rhea456 wrote:

even if he's with someone else?

Yes.

6/22/2019 6:05 pm  #7

I watched the mental diet, how do you do it on your own?

6/22/2019 6:39 pm  #8

Rhea456 wrote:

I watched the mental diet, how do you do it on your own?

The basics of it are your thoughts create and nobody has the ability to think except for you in your reality. So even your ex and his new person โ€” they are only like robots who do things because of what YOU are thinking. If you change your thoughts about them, they will change. You need to accept this first and foremost. You need to realize that you have power and control over everything, even the other people you see in your world. It doesnโ€™t matter what they seem to want because you are only creating them to want those things, and you can create them differently. You can create him wanting you instead of her.

With a mental diet, you need to start thinking like you are in a relationship with him right now even though youโ€™re not. If you were in the relationship right now, what would you be thinking? Purposely think those thoughts and if your mind starts to focus on whatโ€™s currently happening and the other person, change them to positive thoughts about being in the relationship with him right now as soon as you can. A mental diet is about staying on top of your thoughts and keeping them on being in a relationship now until these thoughts come natural to you. Donโ€™t focus on current reality at all or this new person. Reality WILL change and he will end up with you, BUT you need to really put effort into this and be consistent and give things time. You need to trust.

Also, watch the videos about third party on that channel. A mental diet does take work but the concept itself is so simple and itโ€™s really all you need to do to manifest a relationship with him.

Board footera