Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2019 8:18 pm  #1

Inconsistency sp

Hello guys,

So my ex and I are doing good. It looks like we are getting closer and he seems more open to me. However I am struggling, we made plans a few times but when the day comes it falls through and we end up not doing anything. This makes me feel discouraged... I would like to manifest consistency from him and more effort 😓

6/14/2019 11:56 pm  #2

Re: Inconsistency sp

Intend for him to be consistent and show more effort. Remember to live in the end of your intentions. So he’s already acting as you’d like him to act right now. Take your attention off of what you don’t like.

6/15/2019 10:46 am  #3

We had an argument last night. We were suppose to hang out but he left me hanging. I told him that I’m tired and that he has total disregard for other people’s time and feelings. We ended up good and he said he will try his best this time. But he has a history of leaving me hanging and not caring about my feelings. I know about changing the story and living in the end. However I feel so discouraged because these type of things really hurt my feelings. I don’t know if he’ll ever change... I know everyone is us pushed out but I can’t seem like to change him. I don’t know how not to worry because I start feeling his going to let me down again and that’s exactly what happens. I’m tired and sad 😞

6/15/2019 11:13 am  #4

You're not giving it enough time, you're not being consistent, and you're still taking outward actions like fighting and arguing with him. Especially if you've been seeing him as somebody who doesn't respect your feelings or who doesn't behave the way you want him to for a long time, as you apparently have done, you haven't really changed your view of him yet or been consistent about seeing him differently. You can't expect this to change until you change and stay that way, any more than somebody who wants to lose 30 pounds could expect to go on a diet for one day and  lose the 30 pounds overnight.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/15/2019 9:16 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/15/2019 2:47 pm  #5

Oxolove wrote:

We had an argument last night. We were suppose to hang out but he left me hanging. I told him that I’m tired and that he has total disregard for other people’s time and feelings. We ended up good and he said he will try his best this time. But he has a history of leaving me hanging and not caring about my feelings. I know about changing the story and living in the end. However I feel so discouraged because these type of things really hurt my feelings. I don’t know if he’ll ever change... I know everyone is us pushed out but I can’t seem like to change him. I don’t know how not to worry because I start feeling his going to let me down again and that’s exactly what happens. I’m tired and sad 😞

Cynthia is exactly right with what she said. There’s really not anything else we can tell you because you have all the power and the advice doesn’t change. You just need to keep going and stay consistent.

6/15/2019 6:04 pm  #6

Thank you Cynthia and Fizzy! I really do appreciate the advice you guys give me everytime. I know it’s really up to me to change this. I am trying to turn my mood around because I do feel sad and down. I wish things were already good between me and him. I know I must feel and believe I already have this relationship with him in order to create it. But today I am just down and it helps to hear you guys say it’s possible and changeable. ❤️❤️

6/16/2019 5:45 pm  #7

Oxolove wrote:

Thank you Cynthia and Fizzy! I really do appreciate the advice you guys give me everytime. I know it’s really up to me to change this. I am trying to turn my mood around because I do feel sad and down. I wish things were already good between me and him. I know I must feel and believe I already have this relationship with him in order to create it. But today I am just down and it helps to hear you guys say it’s possible and changeable. ❤️❤️

If you haven’t yet, please watch this new video Amanda posted! I think it’s exactly what you need to hear!

https://youtu.be/A9Rbn5GbDGg

6/21/2019 8:01 am  #8

I’ve been watching amadas videos and trying my best to apply it. I guess is just difficult to stay in the end result when the reality in this moment is different.

Board footera