Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2019 4:49 am  #1

Unable to Manifest

I have been doing that can possibly be done from last 3 months. intuitively, i have a feeling we both are going to end up together. But sometimes i get an anxiety this is all bogus , we are not meant to be. She was there to teach me a lesson and then vanish away. Sometimes i want to give and shout what the hell is happening. I am able to manifest dream job, my friends back. Everything is going right in my life. My relation with my family improved a lot. My  salary increased. i asked the universe if everything is going to be good please help me with a job in the same city only and that i got. Even i got the home near to place where she lived. Everything is in place except her. I dont know what is happening. Is she there to teach me a lesson. "She is my soulmate and we are going to end up together" i got this feeling even before i come to know about neville goddard thing .
Please help.

6/20/2019 5:23 am  #2

Re: Unable to Manifest

Vishesh wrote:

I have been doing that can possibly be done from last 3 months. intuitively, i have a feeling we both are going to end up together. But sometimes i get an anxiety this is all bogus , we are not meant to be. She was there to teach me a lesson and then vanish away. Sometimes i want to give and shout what the hell is happening. I am able to manifest dream job, my friends back. Everything is going right in my life. My relation with my family improved a lot. My  salary increased. i asked the universe if everything is going to be good please help me with a job in the same city only and that i got. Even i got the home near to place where she lived. Everything is in place except her. I dont know what is happening. Is she there to teach me a lesson. "She is my soulmate and we are going to end up together" i got this feeling even before i come to know about neville goddard thing .
Please help.

You are God. You are the universe. There’s nothing outside of you, nor is there any higher power controlling your life. So these questions of “Are we meant to be?” and “Is she there to teach me a lesson?” are completely up to you to decide. It seems to me that you haven’t been successful in manifesting the relationship yet because you are questioning everything. Since you are the ‘universe’ you need to make a decision about whether you want a relationship with her or not. Once you decide this, only then can you live in the end of having that in your mind and stay on top of your thoughts until it manifests. You can’t live in the end, then question things, then live in the end, then question again and say “this isn’t working”. Of course it’s not, because you are doubting and not working on manifesting the relationship wholeheartedly.

6/20/2019 6:39 am  #3

fizzy wrote:

Vishesh wrote:

Please help.

You are God. You are the universe. There’s nothing outside of you, nor is there any higher power controlling your life. So these questions of “Are we meant to be?” and “Is she there to teach me a lesson?” are completely up to you to decide. It seems to me that you haven’t been successful in manifesting the relationship yet because you are questioning everything. Since you are the ‘universe’ you need to make a decision about whether you want a relationship with her or not. Once you decide this, only then can you live in the end of having that in your mind and stay on top of your thoughts until it manifests. You can’t live in the end, then question things, then live in the end, then question again and say “this isn’t working”. Of course it’s not, because you are doubting and not working on manifesting the relationship wholeheartedly.

Its not like I believe it. At some point she also lied about me to her friends. I also did some mistakes but i reached her out to come to on common ground but she refused . Despite of all odds i still things will workout when we talk. I am just looking for one chance where i can explain her the thing. Most of the understanding is because of her friends and my friends which kept on telling she is not worth it. I just need that one chance where i can talk to her and explain everything but she doesn't want to. Three months and i haven't heard anything from her. Its like if we are meant to be it will be but i dont want to keep on waiting. 

6/20/2019 8:23 am  #4

Vishesh wrote:

Its not like I believe it. At some point she also lied about me to her friends. I also did some mistakes but i reached her out to come to on common ground but she refused . Despite of all odds i still things will workout when we talk. I am just looking for one chance where i can explain her the thing. Most of the understanding is because of her friends and my friends which kept on telling she is not worth it. I just need that one chance where i can talk to her and explain everything but she doesn't want to. Three months and i haven't heard anything from her. Its like if we are meant to be it will be but i dont want to keep on waiting. 

But you’re trying to manipulate how it will all play out, when you should only be living in the end in your mind, as if all is resolved and you are in a good relationship with her right now. You haven’t been successful because by focusing on the how, you are focused on not having it. It doesn’t matter what has happened because it will all work out but you need to be thinking from the end. If you don’t believe you have any power at all to change this, then that is a problem because you’ll have no trust in your abilities even if you do the techniques.

6/20/2019 8:49 am  #5

fizzy wrote:

Vishesh wrote:

But you’re trying to manipulate how it will all play out, when you should only be living in the end in your mind, as if all is resolved and you are in a good relationship with her right now. You haven’t been successful because by focusing on the how, you are focused on not having it. It doesn’t matter what has happened because it will all work out but you need to be thinking from the end. If you don’t believe you have any power at all to change this, then that is a problem because you’ll have no trust in your abilities even if you do the techniques.

Yes , i guess i have to let it all go , i have healed , i am in happy state of mind. Hope this falls into place.
Thanks and loads of love to you.  BTW, Veronica isles talks about removing third party techniques and whispering technique. Will those things help ?

6/20/2019 11:02 am  #6

Vishesh wrote:

Yes , i guess i have to let it all go , i have healed , i am in happy state of mind. Hope this falls into place.
Thanks and loads of love to you.  BTW, Veronica isles talks about removing third party techniques and whispering technique. Will those things help ?

Don’t just hope that everything will fall into place, intend for it to. You have all the power. Really the only technique that is needed is living in the end in your mind and staying on top of your thoughts. I actually recommend you watch videos from the YouTube channel ‘Create Your Future’. Especially her videos about ‘Everyone is you pushed out’ and ‘Mental Diet’. She makes everything very simple and clear.

6/20/2019 11:42 am  #7

We went through all of this on your thread "Living in the end or present" The answers are the same. You're asking all the same stuff, go back and read that thread.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera