Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2019 12:24 am  #1

Having trouble letting go

Hey guys thanks for taking the time to read what I’m about to write and thank you to those that will reply.

I had been in a 3 year relationship which was my first true love in which I completely gave 100% to the relationship, emotionally I was heavily invested. The relationship ended roughly 2 months ago and since then I’ve been having the hardest time trying to let go regain the level of happiness and lack of negative emotions as I once had when I was in the relationship and prior to it. For basically every day I think about her and all the memories we share I’ve tried manifesting her back but it just seems like it doesn’t work for me. I tried manifesting a text for a few weeks each day but my biggest problem is that I anticipated getting the text and surely enough it never manifested which led me to just want to move on as she left me out of the blue was being distant and cold before the break up and those thoughts kept lingering in my mind I guess that’s why I never manifested the text.

All I’m asking for is help to stop with the overthinking. It has always been my biggest challenge and I’d just love to set my intention and forget about it. Anything would help if just love to stop thinking about her all together and forget that she even exists. Once again I’m sorry if the story doesn’t make much sense but any help would be much appreciated. God bless.

6/19/2019 1:49 am  #2

Re: Having trouble letting go

First question, before I or anyone else replies in more depth. Manifest a text. And then what? What's your ultimate goal, because I'd bet my house that it's not a text. What's the point of a text when a relationship is what you want (I assume, anyway)? First be clear on what you want.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/19/2019 1:58 am  #3

Hey prettyfamingo and thanks for taking the time to reply. My main goal is to be with this person in a better relationship and in love like never before. I’ve tried the end result in my case is me and her being together in the same place and talking and having a good time I pictured this being after I’ve already received the text but my problem is after my visualisation I keep thinking about if she’s going to text me and I know it’s wrong if just like some help on removing this limiting thoughts and beliefs

6/19/2019 2:32 am  #4

Mhanyaji wrote:

All I’m asking for is help to stop with the overthinking. It has always been my biggest challenge and I’d just love to set my intention and forget about it. Anything would help if just love to stop thinking about her all together and forget that she even exists. Once again I’m sorry if the story doesn’t make much sense but any help would be much appreciated. God bless.

I think it would be very difficult for you to just set an intention and then forget about it. Instead, you can try this: If you were in a the best relationship with her right now, what would your thoughts be? Wouldn’t they be focused on how great it is to be with her, how much you love her, things like that? Think as if you have the relationship you want with her right now. Then stay on top of your thoughts. Whenever you notice a thought come up about how you are not with her, how she hasn’t texted you, or anything about how you don’t have what you desire with her right now, flip the thought to positive. For example, if you think “she isn’t texting me” then notice that thought and instead purposely think “it’s wonderful that I talk to her every day”. Staying on top of your thoughts might be difficult at first but eventually it’ll become more natural. You don’t have to wait for anything from her such as a text because you already have the relationship right now! Persist in that and it has to manifest.

6/19/2019 3:38 am  #5

Thank you so much @fizzy. That’s exactly what I’ve been missing to hear. Than you you’ve lifted my spirits I was beginning to give up and was kinda going or slipping down to sadness sounds corny but thank you again you’ve really helped me. God bless

6/19/2019 3:57 am  #6

Mhanyaji wrote:

Thank you so much @fizzy. That’s exactly what I’ve been missing to hear. Than you you’ve lifted my spirits I was beginning to give up and was kinda going or slipping down to sadness sounds corny but thank you again you’ve really helped me. God bless

I’m happy to hear that! If you’re interested, check out the YouTube channel called ‘Create Your Future’ and watch some of her videos. I always suggest that channel to people because she makes it so easy to understand.

Board footera