Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2019 1:37 pm  #1

the SP thing..

Hi y'all,

I have been trying to get my SP back for a while, and actually, I've had some time where I really felt that we're getting back. 

Been watching a lot of videos on how to raise my vibration, plus Imagining vividly before sleeping (I can do this sometimes.. I can really feel it and see the scene in 1st person view, and sometimes I just fall asleep even before I can feel I'm in the scene.) 

Though now, after some months have passed, I found out the worst possible news ever, that I didn't even think of or didn't imagine.

But even though knowing the bad news. I'm still continuing to persist.. plus when I think of a negative thought I immediately (IMMEDIATELY, reaffirm myself). I've cut off all social media as well so I won't be able to see "something"

I know this works, but I can't understand why is it getting worse... you guys got any tips? I still believe in my capability to create my own world and achieve my desire ( which is my SP )..

6/18/2019 2:32 pm  #2

Re: the SP thing..

roomnumber16 wrote:

Hi y'all,

I have been trying to get my SP back for a while, and actually, I've had some time where I really felt that we're getting back. 

Been watching a lot of videos on how to raise my vibration, plus Imagining vividly before sleeping (I can do this sometimes.. I can really feel it and see the scene in 1st person view, and sometimes I just fall asleep even before I can feel I'm in the scene.) 

Though now, after some months have passed, I found out the worst possible news ever, that I didn't even think of or didn't imagine.

But even though knowing the bad news. I'm still continuing to persist.. plus when I think of a negative thought I immediately (IMMEDIATELY, reaffirm myself). I've cut off all social media as well so I won't be able to see "something"

I know this works, but I can't understand why is it getting worse... you guys got any tips? I still believe in my capability to create my own world and achieve my desire ( which is my SP )..

This is in the wrong category.

You can say this, but having had hundreds of private messages from you around the clock a couple of months ago or so to the point of harassment at times in which you swung back and forth like a pendulum between saying some positive things but then spending so much time, far more than the positive moments, dwelling on your SP and somebody else and their photos together and what that meant, worrying about an innocent caption she had given to a picture of the other person, looking at her social media, and being all depressed about these things, and excessively drinking, and moping, I don't believe you and I don't think you believe you. In my experience with you, you were more negative about it than positive, dwelling on the thing you most didn't want, which was your SP and the other person being a couple, and now you're wondering why things got worse.

I spent a great deal of time explaining living in the end to you, encouraging you, and telling you very strongly how important it was not to dwell on your SP and the other person, but you did it anyway, telling me over and over again all about it. How many times did I tell you to focus mentally only on the two of you being happily together and disregarding anything that would deny that? Many, many times. You might have done that for a few minutes here and there, but going by your own many messages to me, you were dwelling on what you didn't want more often than not, fearing it, worrying about it, focussing on it.

By the worst thing happening, I suppose you mean she's now engaged to him. It might be a bit too soon for a marriage. Could this be changed? Yes, but you've made it much harder for yourself than it otherwise would have been.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/18/2019 2:33 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/18/2019 3:19 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

Hi y'all,

This is in the wrong category.

You can say this, but having had hundreds of private messages from you around the clock a couple of months ago or so to the point of harassment at times in which you swung back and forth like a pendulum between saying some positive things but then spending so much time, far more than the positive moments, dwelling on your SP and somebody else and their photos together and what that meant, worrying about an innocent caption she had given to a picture of the other person, looking at her social media, and being all depressed about these things, and excessively drinking, and moping, I don't believe you and I don't think you believe you. In my experience with you, you were more negative about it than positive, dwelling on the thing you most didn't want, which was your SP and the other person being a couple, and now you're wondering why things got worse.

I spent a great deal of time explaining living in the end to you, encouraging you, and telling you very strongly how important it was not to dwell on your SP and the other person, but you did it anyway, telling me over and over again all about it. How many times did I tell you to focus mentally only on the two of you being happily together and disregarding anything that would deny that? Many, many times. You might have done that for a few minutes here and there, but going by your own many messages to me, you were dwelling on what you didn't want more often than not, fearing it, worrying about it, focussing on it.

By the worst thing happening, I suppose you mean she's now engaged to him. It might be a bit too soon for a marriage. Could this be changed? Yes, but you've made it much harder for yourself than it otherwise would have been.

Hi Cynthia, 

Long time no hearing from you, thanks for answering. 

But to answer, I did stop. doing what you've pointed out in your response. and nope they're not yet engaged they're just in a relationship I guess (but I'm not sure as well), but I just knew it from her ex which was a part of our group. we went on a vacation last weekend. and they forced me to share what happened. they forced me.. I did my best to try to evade the topic even from before the vacation. 

It was my SP's birthday recently thats why I made a move to bring her a cake on work. thats the only contact I did ever since. And we talked a bit. thats all.. 

6/18/2019 4:48 pm  #4

This isn't the worst possible thing. That would be if she were dead. Please take notice of Cynthia. You won't get better advice. You have to persist though, not do it once.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/18/2019 6:25 pm  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

This isn't the worst possible thing. That would be if she were dead. Please take notice of Cynthia. You won't get better advice. You have to persist though, not do it once.

Yup I'm listening to advices from Cynthia as well and I don't take it negatively.. I just got caught off guard because of the event that happened recently that I didn't even imagined or think about. Plus I tried to evade or stay away from it. I even begged my friends to stop. But I'm having thoughts that maybe this is a part of the journey for the manifestation to pass (thats

and you mean by persist is that even though the external facts show the opposite of what you want, you still continue to imagine living in the end? - Because thats what I'm still doing and will continue on doing. I've decided to cut off my friends that forced me in a very bad situation as well just to focus on imagining the living in the end. (by sleeping after I've tried my best to visualize vividly) and honestly I'm quite addicted to sleep imagining me and my SP together because it feels really good and I feel more happy than when Im awake.

Board footera