Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2019 4:01 pm  #1

Specific Person back

Is it too late to get specific person back. I had positive dream about her, i felt a connection with her. Our communication was strong. For 6 months we had dated and after that for 10 months i was tring to reach her out , we had a final talk in March end 2019 which ended on bad note. on may 26th i wished her on her birthday but didnt get a reply. Though it didntr bother me. back in march 2019 , sh said she is in serious relationship but that was just to get rid of me. I know i am worthy and doing extremely well in life. From March 2019 i am doing all the neville goddard technique . My question is , is it too late to get her back. I have been blocked since one year almost.
Β 

6/14/2019 4:16 pm  #2

Re: Specific Person back

No, only if you believe it is too late. As Neville said, There is no inevitable permanence in anything. The rest of that quote can be found in chapter 3 of The Law and the Promise a bit after Mrs JE's letter.

If you are going to go into this telling yourself all sorts of reasons why she has moved on and is with someone else and will never come back to you don't even bother because you'll be wasting your time.You've got to at the bare minimum suspend your disbelief and block out anything that is to the contrary to what your desire is. Time doesn't matter. Distance doesn't matter. Faith matters, and what you believe matters, and so do perseverance and patience..

Living in the end means that you go to the end result you want in your imagination and stay there, imagining and believing and feeling that you already have it now and thinking FROM the standpoint of having your desire now, not thinking OF it like it's somewhere out there away from you and you're hoping to have it some day.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/14/2019 4:21 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera