Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2019 7:31 pm  #1

Confusion

Hi People,

I am Vishesh from India. I am really facing a confusion regarding specific person or EX. My Sp and me separated 10 months back. From 10 months i was trying to convince her and later i knowΒ  she was dating someone(obviously i had created that).. When i came to know about it , we had a huge and ugly fight and i was not on my emotional best. And after that i came to about neville goddard and teachers who teach his teachings. Then on wards i am practicing living in the end and improve myself as a person, its been 2.5 months after the fight. I just wanted to know specific person or ex comes back if they like you or love at some point of time or it is impossible to get them back if we had dated only for three months. is still i can attract her back. I am not attached to the end result, i trust universe and never worked hard on self love like this before. Help me. thanks in advance.

6/13/2019 8:31 pm  #2

Re: Confusion

Do you even really know what living in the end means? Not everybody who thinks they're living in the end is really doing that. You can't be doing this halfway, questioning, doubting, and expect it to work. Whatever has happened in the past up until now is irrelevant because it can be changed, and you can change it. If you're living in the end, which means in your mind, in your imagination, with faith that what you are doing is creative, you already have the relationship, it's yours, even though it hasn't yet appeared in the outside world. This is your opportunity to create the relationship just the way you want it to be in your imagination first. It's like planting seeds and giving them a chance to grow into plants or trees or conceiving and waiting for the birth that will follow at whatever its appointed time is. It's absolutely pointless to try to manipulate outward circumstances directly by overt actions like arguing, trying to convince somebody of something, etc., and you don't need to try to if you create everything in your mind first.

Here are a couple of links to recordings that I recommend listening to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

Last edited by Cynthia (6/13/2019 9:42 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/14/2019 12:38 pm  #3

Re: Confusion

Thanks cynthia.
This will help me.

Board footera