Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2019 12:36 pm  #111

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

I'm sorry I'm in tears right now. I spoke to my sp. I called him up. He said he's been thinking about me. He wanted me to contact him. He said he's been waiting for me and he's Loved me. I can't tell you how it makes me feel. It works. Trust. I can't speak more than this because I'm crying right nöw. I hope you guys experience it. It's an amazing feeling folks. My intentions for all of you. Thank you. For everything

6/11/2019 12:55 pm  #112

I can't even tell you adequately how happy I am for you. What fantastic news! It has made my entire day.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/11/2019 12:59 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/11/2019 12:58 pm  #113

I am so happy for you     and for the rest of us   who have struggles    IT WORKS !!!!!!    my heart is bursting with joy for you   

6/11/2019 1:00 pm  #114

OMG I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT AT MY DESK AT WORK,..YOU HAVE COME SUCH A LONG WAY AND I REALLY WISHED NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU!!  SOOOO HAPPY!!!!  OK NOW I GO DRY MY EYES......

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

6/11/2019 1:08 pm  #115

I'm meeting him in 30 minutes. This happened right now.

6/11/2019 1:09 pm  #116

YEY!! go get him gurl!!!!!   

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

6/11/2019 1:15 pm  #117

Thank you so much all of you. Thank you. I'm indebted to you. Every single one of you. I'm seeing a success story for all of you. Every single one of you. Ang wishing you all the happiness.

6/11/2019 1:19 pm  #118

Folks just trust. You're your creators. You can achieve anything. Identify your blocks and CRUSH them. Whatever makes you feel better do it. Whatever gets you there. It's worth it. This moment of happiness is worth everything. I love you folks. You're the reason why I'm here. Thank you. Go for it people. You're amazing and you deserve the best. I have to go offline because I'm finally there. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

6/11/2019 2:21 pm  #119

Yes   he is your fiancé      keep us posted

I am going to do the 25 day challenge again    I too will be posting my happy successes here  

6/12/2019 1:32 am  #120

Yes! I will. The end is still fixed. But things have changed. His entire commitment level has changed. I found out throughout these 3 months of radio silence he was constantly trying to make up his mind and see how he could make things easier for us to get together. He was trying to switch jobs, get close to my area, apparently he was on the verge of shifting away from his office and close to my stay. His perspective about us has changed entirely, he's a thousand times more serious. So I never had a proper breakthrough with respect to sats. It was a gradual process for me when it just felt so obvious that I could talk to my friends about him like he's with me. Even when I was lying through my teeth about us, it got so obvious that it didn't feel like I was lying. Like something inside of me had believed it. Funny thing is, he said stuff like he knew I was going to reach out and I actually was about to call him a couple of times before it, but I stopped. Yesterday it was different. To be honest I was drunk lol. And instead of going in the wrong direction, my mental talk was something like : "He's yours. Call him. Everything is taking me where I want to". I had eliminated choices. I had eliminated the thought that I can make a wrong choice and reset in my head that everything I do, irrespective of what I do, will take me to him. This stopped me from overthinking about choices. And helps me feel free of making the wrong choices. And I relieved myself of the burden of doing techniques except SATS and maintaining my mental diet because those are the things I'll be able to continue even when my wish is fulfilled.
All the best to you! Success stories are what helped me. For the past 1 month I avoided everything related to doubt and if I saw something that mentions "not working" in it, I simply ignored it

Board footera