Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2019 4:05 pm  #1

Love Obsessed

Hello , I’m reaching out because I need some opinions/advice.

Ive been divorced 2 years and I was in a lonely marriage for more than I should have.
So now these past 2 years I’ve been interested in a relationship.
I worked on myself a lot but I find myself obsessed with finding a soulmate. I watch others and think wow it’s so easy for them.
I’m an attractive woman, I’m intelligent, kind, fun, great conversation  etc all those things many of us are.
Yet that love that I crave, the passion, the man who just can’t live without me( so to speak) is not here.

Anyone have suggestions on how I can learn to let it go and just allow it to happen.
Or have been in similar  situation and changed it

Thank you all
I’m very Grateful

Last edited by Bella (6/10/2019 4:08 pm)

6/12/2019 4:29 pm  #2

Re: Love Obsessed

Before I met my current boyfriend, I was single for the same amount of time, not including some failed "flings" in that regard.
I started focusing on other things in my life, took up new hobbies, made space for a new person if that were to happen and then he came into my life. We've been together 11 months today.Β 

It's just a case of being open and ready.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/12/2019 4:46 pm  #3

Re: Love Obsessed

Bella wrote:

Hello , I’m reaching out because I need some opinions/advice.

Ive been divorced 2 years and I was in a lonely marriage for more than I should have.
So now these past 2 years I’ve been interested in a relationship.
I worked on myself a lot but I find myself obsessed with finding a soulmate. I watch others and think wow it’s so easy for them.
I’m an attractive woman, I’m intelligent, kind, fun, great conversation  etc all those things many of us are.
Yet that love that I crave, the passion, the man who just can’t live without me( so to speak) is not here.

Anyone have suggestions on how I can learn to let it go and just allow it to happen.
Or have been in similar  situation and changed it

Thank you all
I’m very Grateful

Β 
There is a case in one of Joseph Murphy's books in which there was an older lady, I think a widow, who wanted to get married to the right person. Before she went to sleep at night, she repeated to herself that she was loved and wanted and felt herself loved and wanted as she went to sleep, much the same as what Neville recommended, and within a couple of weeks she met a retired pharmacist who was a widower, they fell in love, got married, and then travelled the world, which was also something she'd wanted to do.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera