Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2019 11:35 pm  #1

Letting go

Hello everyone! I'm pretty much brand new. Veronica's youtube videos and ebooks have been incredibly uplifting and helpful for me. I could gush for awhile but I wanted to ask you all for some help. Now... I think I know the answer to my own question... But I need that reassurance and extra detail to understand that I'm doing the right thing. 

I have always been a very confrontational person. I do not typically hold back my stronger feelings/thoughts and prefer addressing issues as soon as possible. So here’s the thing; I planned to tell my ex that I still had feelings for him. I was just waiting till he finished school, and then nothing could have stopped me.  My intuition was giving me the go-ahead. I could hardly contain my excitement and anticipation. This is someone I see almost every day.  Well, I read Veronica's ebook and she said to let him (the SP) come to me. Based on everything I have learned from her, this idea makes sense. I understand letting go of controlling the situation is part of LOA. But I am just squirming at not verbally letting him know how I feel.  Any advice or similar situations I can make an example of?

LOA has been working for me and I feel great. I started examining why I want to verbalize my feelings for him… I think it’s because I was hoping to 1) get insight as to how he felt — we broke up suddenly 1 yr ago and NEVER talked about it, and 2) Use my confession as a bridge to see if we could get back together. In hindsight, the idea sounds awful!!

6/04/2019 12:16 am  #2

Re: Letting go

Could someone please respond? 

6/05/2019 3:51 pm  #3

yasm wrote:

LOA techniques are not ‘one size fits all’. Meaning, if you want to tell him how you feel, you can. Even if it doesn’t go how you hope it will, nothing is permanently ruined. Anything can be changed no matter what. You are the only creator in your reality, nobody else has the ability to create anything. They just show up how you create them to show up. That being said, I suggest you start on the mental diet that you and him are together in a relationship. It doesn’t matter how he feels, because you are the one who decides and creates how he feels. He has no ability to feel on his own. For details, check out the ‘Everyone is you pushed out’ videos on the YouTube channel ‘Create Your Future’. Hope this has helped you.

6/05/2019 5:08 pm  #4

yasm wrote:

I would ask myself if it is really my intuition or my need to try to force a result and manipulate outer circumstances by taking external action. You don't have to find out any of this information because you can create the relationship you want with this person exactly the way you want it to be in your mind without doing anything overt at all.

It wouldn't forever ruin your chances for a relationship with this person to do what you're thinking about doing unless you believed it would, but, if you were not in the right state when you took that action and you didn't get the response you were hoping for,  depending on your ability to ignore a negative reaction, should it happen, it could really set you back. Therefore, I would think about it carefully before I did anything overt.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/06/2019 12:17 am  #5

Thank you!  Very helpful, and I agree with you both. I've been trying to discern if I'm trying to manipulate outer circumstances or if telling him honestly feels like something I 'should' do. And I believe I was trying to take control and steer the external.  I had a fit of panic initially and wanted to "fix" things -- before I found this wonderful board and Veronica's resources. I was confused how overtly telling him suddenly didn't feel important to me anymore. Thank you for helping me sort this out! 

Last edited by yasm (6/06/2019 12:21 am)

Board footera