Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2019 4:20 pm  #1

Staying in alignment despite family arguments going on

Well, the last few days have been a testing time for me. I am currently living at my Dad and step mums and they have been having some rows and the atmosphere was/is very hostile and negative.Β 
So, yesterday, I have to say hands up, it did all get to me. My fiance passed away on Boxing Day, suddenly, and I found it really hard to cope with it all.Β 
See I may write my blog on my website, but I am the first to put my hands up, and say when I am having a wobble on my path., Yesterday in the end, I decided to shut down. I went up to lay on my bed, cuddling his jumper, and fell asleep. So, when I woke I managed to reset again. Last night I was better, and then after another sleep last night, and lots of listening to Esther Hicks, as I find it brings me back up again.Β 
Today, I have gone back to meditating, even if it was through raised voices, and then I took all my thoughts off of what was goingon around me, remembering that I haveΒ  to let them be. I need to let them do their own thing, and I need to concentrate on myself. I am so glad I caught where I was as I was close to going downhill. I am not having that. I have done amazingly well, since my Kev past, and I am determined to stay up here on my high cloud again.Β 
It's really made me think though, how easy it is to get sucked in. Especially when there is lots of love for the people involved.Β 
The good thing, is they may not be talking, but at least they find that they can both chat to me. I just don't want to be hearing about the rows though.Β 
Tempted to remove myself from the situation, and leave them to it. It's hard to stay aligned here at the moment with it all going on.Β 
So, I am actually back up there again now. Taking my feelings for them both to general. I keep looking at their wedding photo, and how happy they are together. I am sending out my love to them both, and just keeping a distance as best as from everything.Β 
Feeling proud of myself, as I know that I have a choice of crumbling or standing head held high with a smile on my face, and staying happy.. Errr that's an easy one. I do hear/feel/something, my Kev 'talking' to me, and by my side, and so my strength feels like it's doubled.Β 
Well, anyway, I am so close to getting my next blog post on. Just all got a bit delayed.. But as I say, back on my path and raring to go. Will pop in tomorrow, and let you know when it's on.Β 
In the meantime remember the thing that I have remembered. Hard when it's people you love, but their business it their business, and my business is mine. I know that for all the time, I can stay still here in my good vibe zone, they cannot join me, until they feel their way back up. I can't help them, and I just wait here for them. With my 'angel; Kev, and all the other high flyers... Happy manifesting all..
Β 

Eve from Best Law of Attraction atΒ https://www.bestlawofattraction.comΒ Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

Β 

Board footera