Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2019 12:06 pm  #1

Cross Manifestation

Hello! I am back with a confusing question and I hope some Neville students will understand and answer. We know that we are the God in our universes. So what we imagine for others, will happen to them. I think there are some people out there who are doing cross-manifesting which is asking others to imagine for them, and in return they imagine for the others all because they are full of resistance when it comes to the thing they want to manifest or change. So if I ask someone to imagine something for me, it will manifest in just their own universe, right? Because we are sovereign in our own reality and everything that happens in our reality is ONLY AND ONLY our own manifestation? Hence the quantum theory of infinite universes? So if I am resistant or negative about the desired result, I am not going to manifest it in my universe even if someone else imagines it for me? Does it make sense? I know it is super confusing and I hate myself for obsessing deeply about manifestation. I am new to this whole thing. Please tell me if cross-manifestation is actually a thing and if it works or not. Thank you so much! 

5/25/2019 12:42 pm  #2

Re: Cross Manifestation

Neville said you can imagine something for somebody else, for example, imagining somebody who doesn't have a job and wants one being gainfully employed. It works. I have done this for somebody, not a job, but something that was relevant to him, and it happened. It was a very big life-changing thing, and I know he wanted it very badly but had fears it wouldn't happen and gave me many reasons why it might not happen. I kept telling him not to think that way and he would be an exception, one of the few people it would happen for, and he was. I don't think he'd ever heard of Neville, I didn't tell him about Neville,  he didn't ask me to do what I did, and I don't think I told him. Neville used to do it all the time for people whether he knew them or not, as long as what they wanted didn't violate the 'golden rule'.
I think you're overthinking this and complicating it with all this talk about 'cross manifestation'. I don't even know what that means.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/25/2019 1:06 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/25/2019 2:09 pm  #3

I too don't understand the cross manifestations reference and imagining something that will only happen in one reality. So if you imagine me being married to Chris Hemsworth - yes please! - it either happens or it doesn't.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/29/2019 4:12 pm  #4

tanmayshekhawat wrote:

Hello! I am back with a confusing question and I hope some Neville students will understand and answer. We know that we are the God in our universes. So what we imagine for others, will happen to them. I think there are some people out there who are doing cross-manifesting which is asking others to imagine for them, and in return they imagine for the others all because they are full of resistance when it comes to the thing they want to manifest or change. So if I ask someone to imagine something for me, it will manifest in just their own universe, right? Because we are sovereign in our own reality and everything that happens in our reality is ONLY AND ONLY our own manifestation? Hence the quantum theory of infinite universes? So if I am resistant or negative about the desired result, I am not going to manifest it in my universe even if someone else imagines it for me? Does it make sense? I know it is super confusing and I hate myself for obsessing deeply about manifestation. I am new to this whole thing. Please tell me if cross-manifestation is actually a thing and if it works or not. Thank you so much! 

You are the only creator in your reality. So if you imagine for someone else and believe, you WILL create ‘for them’ because ‘everyone else’ is just you. If you have another person imagine something for you, they aren’t creating for you, because they don’t create in your reality. If they imagine something for you and it manifests, it’s YOU who manifested it, not them. Realities don’t ever ‘cross’. You ONLY ever experience your own reality where absolutely everything is your own creation and no one else’s.

5/30/2019 10:31 am  #5

fizzy wrote:

You are the only creator in your reality. So if you imagine for someone else and believe, you WILL create ‘for them’ because ‘everyone else’ is just you. If you have another person imagine something for you, they aren’t creating for you, because they don’t create in your reality. If they imagine something for you and it manifests, it’s YOU who manifested it, not them. Realities don’t ever ‘cross’. You ONLY ever experience your own reality where absolutely everything is your own creation and no one else’s.

Thank you so much for your insightful answer! You understood my question perfectly! My confusion is gone! :D

Board footera