Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2019 5:48 pm  #1

manifested a phone call - yay! But now what?

Hello! 

So good news, my SP called me a few weeks back and we spoke for about an hour. W had not spoken on the phone for 8 weeks.  I was in a good place that day and was shocked that he called. It was great, we shared some laughs, he asked that we stay in touch when we said our good byes and said I could call whenever i wanted.  he also said he was coming back out to Cali ( he moved to Florida for a job, and thats when we broke up)

We shared some texts over the next few weeks, nothing amazing, ( I initiated every time, except Easter and my Bday, he texted me first) but now I feel him pushing away again. i tried to call back 2 times, 5 days apart and no answer. He texted days later that he was sorry, that he hadnt called that he had been busy.. but still no call.

I felt happy and more convinced as ever that my manifesting was working, after that phone call... but what i am doing wrong? What have done to cause the push back? 

I try and live in the end, when people ask about him i am not negative I say I am hopeful we are work it out. I do have fears that pop in abut a 3rd party and i try so hard to separate those thoughts. I meditate, I do self love meditation, scripting and RS.. i am active at the gym every day, hanging out with friends... not at home sulking. 
I even scroll through dating apps, but no dating,,, I only want to be with Chris. My heart still aches for him. 
I do really feel like he is my soul mate. 

Currently I am taking a step back ,and plan on not reaching out to him for at least a week. ( we have been broken up since Feb 18th) 

any advice... 

5/08/2019 7:07 pm  #2

Re: manifested a phone call - yay! But now what?

Cristle26 wrote:

Hello! 

So good news, my SP called me a few weeks back and we spoke for about an hour. W had not spoken on the phone for 8 weeks.  I was in a good place that day and was shocked that he called. It was great, we shared some laughs, he asked that we stay in touch when we said our good byes and said I could call whenever i wanted.  he also said he was coming back out to Cali ( he moved to Florida for a job, and thats when we broke up)

We shared some texts over the next few weeks, nothing amazing, ( I initiated every time, except Easter and my Bday, he texted me first) but now I feel him pushing away again. i tried to call back 2 times, 5 days apart and no answer. He texted days later that he was sorry, that he hadnt called that he had been busy.. but still no call.

I felt happy and more convinced as ever that my manifesting was working, after that phone call... but what i am doing wrong? What have done to cause the push back? 

I try and live in the end, when people ask about him i am not negative I say I am hopeful we are work it out. I do have fears that pop in abut a 3rd party and i try so hard to separate those thoughts. I meditate, I do self love meditation, scripting and RS.. i am active at the gym every day, hanging out with friends... not at home sulking. 
I even scroll through dating apps, but no dating,,, I only want to be with Chris. My heart still aches for him. 
I do really feel like he is my soul mate. 

Currently I am taking a step back ,and plan on not reaching out to him for at least a week. ( we have been broken up since Feb 18th) 

any advice... 

If I had to venture a good guess, I would say that you had fears about it lasting or moving forward once you'd heard from him and when he said he was busy you started to take it personally, like a rejection, when he probably didn't intend it that way and possibly started building this up more and more in your mind, and this is all coming from your imagination, including your sense that he was pulling away, which may then have started pushing him away. To change this, you have to change what you're imagining to what you want instead of what you fear and not take his being busy as a personal rejection and really live in the end of having the relationship like it is yours already. Give yourself some credit. Have some confidence in yourself. You must have done something right to hear from him again and for it to start off well.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/21/2019 3:00 pm  #3

Hi Cynthia - 

I am really struggling. I feel like i have gone backwards. My Ex is barely responding to me again and even though he said he wanted to see me, when he came back out, seems like now that is not the case. How do i start over? Do I completely let go and give up? Start dating other people? Which is hard for me, since I am still so in love with Chris. I feel very hopeless, and I know that is a major block. I am just trying to be honest,, because I want some honest help. 

5/21/2019 3:58 pm  #4

Cristle26 wrote:

Hi Cynthia - 

I am really struggling. I feel like i have gone backwards. My Ex is barely responding to me again and even though he said he wanted to see me, when he came back out, seems like now that is not the case. How do i start over? Do I completely let go and give up? Start dating other people? Which is hard for me, since I am still so in love with Chris. I feel very hopeless, and I know that is a major block. I am just trying to be honest,, because I want some honest help. 

I have had a similar struggle myself, so I understand. I know I'm always banging on about Neville's teachings, but that is because they have been the most beneficial for me. What I have done and continue to do is listen to his lectures, to listen to him say that there is nothing in this world that can keep your desire from you, that eventually it must come to pass when you live in the end with faith. Recently I've been feeling a bit down myself, so I've listened to him for hours at a time, and along with that part of the time I have done my living in the end whilst listening to him say what I mentioned above, and it has really helped me revive my own faith, which took a pretty bad knock the other week, almost a month ago I think, and from which I'm still recovering.

If you really love him, I wouldn't give up. I would leave him alone and do everything only in my mind because what's going on in your mind is what is creating what is going on outside you. You had some success, so if you think about that, instead of thinking about it in a negative way, like 'he came back and I blew it' or whatever other negative thoughts might come up, realise that you've done something right, he came back, you can do it again and in a better and more effective way so he stays. Don't put any mental energy into how long you think it's taking or any other negative thoughts. If you keep turning your mind away from what you don't want to what you do want, it gets easier to do that and for the negative to fade away more and more. I've had to do that recently, that knock I mentioned above, and it was difficult in the beginning because of what somebody went out of his way to tell and show me that I otherwise wouldn't have known about. At first that was all I could think about and it really bothered me, but I did what I just said. It was a battle at first, going back and forth in my mind between that negative I'd been oblivious to and back to the end result I want and it's taken some time, and I still have times when it bothers me, but it has faded away very significantly, and the recurrences aren't very frequent any more.

I can't remember if I've left you any links. I've left quite a few lately. If I haven't done, let me know if you want any. I listen to many different lectures, I find them all useful, so it's hard to choose, but there are a few that I've been listening to more than others lately that I have found particularly helpful that might help you too.

5/21/2019 4:30 pm  #5

Thanks Cynthia!

I do love him, so very much. I am thinking he came back and i blew it Its so hard. More than anything i jsut want him to hold me and tell me he loves me again. I am really struggling with not thinking about the 3rd party and that i have lost him forever. I wish i could just tell my brain to stop. I feel broken and i know I am vibrating at a very low level... 
I am jsut scared and hurt. I do appreciate you getting back to me! What is your day like... what techniques do you do? I feel like there are so many, and you cant possibly do them all... or is it just a matter of imagining? 

5/21/2019 4:34 pm  #6

Cristle26 wrote:

Thanks Cynthia!

I do love him, so very much. I am thinking he came back and i blew it Its so hard. More than anything i jsut want him to hold me and tell me he loves me again. I am really struggling with not thinking about the 3rd party and that i have lost him forever. I wish i could just tell my brain to stop. I feel broken and i know I am vibrating at a very low level... 
I am jsut scared and hurt. I do appreciate you getting back to me! What is your day like... what techniques do you do? I feel like there are so many, and you cant possibly do them all... or is it just a matter of imagining? 

I'll send you a private message later.

5/21/2019 4:36 pm  #7

I mean another one other than my reply to you a while ago.

Board footera