Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2019 12:43 pm  #11

Re: Update unblocked from sp

Cynthia wrote:

It takes differing periods of time for different people to manifest various things, which is a good reason not to give up but to persevere with faith and patience. Selling my unwanted piano to the ideal person was all done and dusted within a week. It took approximately a year and a half to receive a marriage proposal, and it probably would have happened a lot sooner except for the fact that I was out of the country for most of that time and knew under the circumstances in place during that time that nothing would happen until I returned, which was fine with me, and once I did return, I think it was 5 or 6 weeks later that I got the marriage proposal. Neville's brother took a couple of years to have the business he wanted. There was a married couple I read about years ago that took about 20 years to get their dream home and property. It takes as long as it takes. As Neville said, everything has its appointed time and nobody knows what that is.

Along those lines do we still need to imagine for all that time or until we feel like we don’t need too. Also, does the visualization need to be crystal clear? I think I saw you say it doesn’t really need to be clear because you know what your intention is.

5/21/2019 12:48 pm  #12

excalibar wrote:

Along those lines do we still need to imagine for all that time or until we feel like we don’t need too. Also, does the visualization need to be crystal clear? I think I saw you say it doesn’t really need to be clear because you know what your intention is.

Excalibar, if you haven’t yet, I think you should go watch the YouTube channel ‘Create Your Future’. Just change your mental diet. These small details you are constantly worried about really aren’t important at all. If you actually take the time to watch the videos on that channel, you will see how simple everything actually is and hopefully stop the constant worrying.

5/21/2019 12:52 pm  #13

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Excalibar, if you haven’t yet, I think you should go watch the YouTube channel ‘Create Your Future’. Just change your mental diet. These small details you are constantly worried about really aren’t important at all. If you actually take the time to watch the videos on that channel, you will see how simple everything actually is and hopefully stop the constant worrying.

I know who that is she’s the girl who  makes videos on making intentions.

5/21/2019 1:02 pm  #14

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

I know who that is she’s the girl who  makes videos on making intentions.

Yeah, it’s super simple and it works. Which is proof that worrying about imagining and crystal clear visualizations is irrelevant.

5/27/2019 9:02 pm  #15

Hello guys,

So after the first time I was blocked, I got blocked again. I am unblocked now though and me and my ex boyfriend are in speaking terms now. Things are moving slowly but at least we agreed to be friends. I took a vacation to Cancun with my best friend and he even texted me to make sure I came back home okay. Communication is slow but I’m trying to remain patient and not make the same mistakes as before. I hope this helps anyone struggling to really trust there’s nothing that can’t be changed. It’s all about trusting and remaining calm. Much love ❤️

Board footera