Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2018 3:19 pm  #11

Re: Something to share - getting your ex back

I don't understand. She say: it has always genuinely surprised me when a lover wanted to leave, when I wanted to continue. I'm good-looking, smart, cheerful, kind-hearted and interesting. I'm no wimp. I'm not needy. I rarely suffer from self-doubt...so why he  leave her, if she already had yourself on pedestal and she already was focus on yourself.

10/24/2018 4:06 pm  #12

Anita wrote:

I don't understand. She say: it has always genuinely surprised me when a lover wanted to leave, when I wanted to continue. I'm good-looking, smart, cheerful, kind-hearted and interesting. I'm no wimp. I'm not needy. I rarely suffer from self-doubt...so why he  leave her, if she already had yourself on pedestal and she already was focus on yourself.

Β 
Who are you talking about? Who is 'she'?

It is one thing to say those things and another to really believe them.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/24/2018 4:22 pm  #13

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

Β 
Who are you talking about? Who is 'she'?

It is one thing to say those things and another to really believe them.

I think Anita meant Bellecat who started the thread, but the original post was copied from somewhere called Powerful Intentions.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/18/2019 2:39 pm  #14

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

AlexBaf wrote:

I have re-registered with my old username/login.  It appears that I am back.  Is there any way to recover my old posts under my name, and private mail that I had?

Thanks,
Jim Harrington

Sure is Jim. All those posts you made about attracting a Chrissy Metz lookalike and how destroyed you were when your mum wouldn't allow you to talk to her after your bedtime will be here for all to read very soon.

Β 
LOL.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/22/2019 8:36 am  #15

Can anyone help me manifest my ex back?

12/05/2020 1:24 pm  #16

Thank you sooo much!!!! I was looking for something like this..

12/05/2020 1:26 pm  #17

9/18/2021 10:24 am  #18

Wait let me elaborate..

I have been having alot of issues with Manifestation to the point of even questioning it. I grew up as a christian and along the way i have been questioning alot. We are taught that god decides all. However, I have discovered this power of Attraction but i can't seem to figure it out and i need help.

I've recently stumbled across a site that offers a Free Soul Reading to essentially tell me why I am having trouble with Manifestation. My question is would it be possible for someone to give me a Soul Reading Online or is it something I need to do in person?

Please help

This is the site that came up btw.. is it legit?Β https://bit.ly/FREESoulRead

Board footera