Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2019 7:24 am  #1

Revision or new scenario

Hi 
I have been reading Neville for a few months. I am not sure  which technique at bedtime would be more suited for my situation, to revise a past experience, or create a new scene?

I would like to manifest a friend back into my life who I not spoken with for over two years. I miss the person a lot. 

Would love the help. Thanks 

5/16/2019 5:19 am  #2

Re: Revision or new scenario

Estelle wrote:

Hi 
I have been reading Neville for a few months. I am not sure  which technique at bedtime would be more suited for my situation, to revise a past experience, or create a new scene?

I would like to manifest a friend back into my life who I not spoken with for over two years. I miss the person a lot. 

Would love the help. Thanks 

It doesn't really matter. Whichever one you choose, they're both forms of revision because in your imagination you're creating a new scene that is the way you would have preferred things to be in the past or the way you want things to be from now on. It's really what you feel would help you more. You could even do both, first revising a past situation, then creating a new scene for now and the future. I've done both in certain situations because to address the past first helped me to be better able to imagine a better future situation.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/16/2019 9:27 am  #3

Hi Cynthia 

Thank you for the advice. I'm happy that you replied to me. I have been looking at  this forum for a while, especially to read your posts, they're so inspiring. 
Sometimes I  think two years of no communication is so long and would be harder to manifest  than say a two month silence. I guess that is a belief I need to fix, as anything is possible. 

5/16/2019 10:34 am  #4

Estelle wrote:

Hi Cynthia 

Thank you for the advice. I'm happy that you replied to me. I have been looking at  this forum for a while, especially to read your posts, they're so inspiring. 
Sometimes I  think two years of no communication is so long and would be harder to manifest  than say a two month silence. I guess that is a belief I need to fix, as anything is possible. 

Thank you. That's kind of you to say that. It might seem like a long time, but I've had longer periods of time go by than that when I haven't heard from somebody and eventually did. Time doesn't matter. I know somebody who reconnected with the love of his life after 30 years and finally married her coming up to 2 years ago.

5/17/2019 2:41 am  #5

You're welcome 
It's great  how people can reconnect after so long. Now that I think about it, I also know of two people who got back together with their ex's after a long period of time. One after 15 years and the other after 20 years. But  I don't think they knew about Neville's teachings.

5/17/2019 3:42 am  #6

Estelle wrote:

You're welcome 
It's great  how people can reconnect after so long. Now that I think about it, I also know of two people who got back together with their ex's after a long period of time. One after 15 years and the other after 20 years. But  I don't think they knew about Neville's teachings.

I'm sure he didn't know about Neville, either. How sad is this? She was his 'one', the one he really wanted, but he thought she had a boyfriend, so he married somebody else, but she didn't have anybody and lived alone all those years, and she was 66 years old when she got married for the first time, to him.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/17/2019 3:45 am)

Board footera