Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2019 10:40 pm  #1

Guidance to attract back a changed version of my Ex SP

Hello  everyone ! I need a little bit of guidance so my SP had blocked me I prayed meditated and one fine day he unblocked me we went on a date and things went quite well negativity crept in my friends told me he's just playing around and fooling me and he contacts me only when he has a mood to and wants to sleep with me!

All this made me Message him and he said stop behaving like a child you don't know how busy Iam in a meeting !  later he blocked me again this made me go more crazy then my friends told me to go to his house when I reached there he wasn't present and his mom said she didn't know when he would return.

Next I called in his office they said he wasn't there as well! Now I got into more doubt. I over contacted him so he blocked me from everywhere now! I now contacted an astrologer he said he's the wrong one for you and he is getting into someone else! How do I change all of this? How do I get him back? Will I really have him back after so much mess? He hates me and he's pissed at me I think he will never ever like to see me? I fear about the third party as well! Please help me in this situation what do I do? How do I ignore and revise its being hard for me now! Please guide me
Delete | Edit

Last edited by LOA learner (5/05/2019 10:40 pm)

5/16/2019 12:07 pm  #2

Re: Guidance to attract back a changed version of my Ex SP

Everybody and everything outside yourself is what you are imagining pushed out, and there is nobody to change but yourself if you want things outside yourself to change. The below recording will explain what this means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera