Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2019 3:12 am  #91

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

I found this quote (not quoting it word to work, but the modification I'm pasting on my wall now) on a Neville Goddard discussion thread where the user practically said she did nothing and manifested everything she ever wanted including money and SP :

"Irrespective of how much experts they are, when they knew I manifested my SP, they all wanted to know how I did it"

Shout out to all the amazing people out here who deserve everything they want in their lives. !m!

5/07/2019 7:37 am  #92

Quoting some things I got from my Abraham Hicks You Tube channel.
 Always expect!  Make my intentions clear. If they aren’t clear the universe cant give them to you.  Say to the universe “ Today I would like to see evidence that you know what I have been thinking about” 
Say to the Universe “ today I would like to see obvious motion forward for me on something where I haven’t been moving forward on before”  or “ show me progress about something that I have been wanting movement on”
WANTING  it so bad makes it out of reach. always EXPECT it! , when you don’t give it a passing thought it comes faster. ( that part we are still working thru) but because we both know we will have everything we want it should be easy. I also like this woman she paired up with You Tube Channel “ Create your future” shes so funny and really makes it easy and fun too.  I will not ASK for anything anymore..I will INTEND it. everyday  I intend I intend I intend!!!

Last edited by Kasper80 (5/07/2019 7:38 am)

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/07/2019 7:39 am  #93

I've seen Amanda's videos. She simplifies things pretty well and she's funny!

5/15/2019 1:11 pm  #94

had a setback and cried a lot this AM lol Im ok now but man......living in the end is tough! lol

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/15/2019 6:10 pm  #95

Kasper80 wrote:

Quoting some things I got from my Abraham Hicks You Tube channel.
 Always expect!  Make my intentions clear. If they aren’t clear the universe cant give them to you.  Say to the universe “ Today I would like to see evidence that you know what I have been thinking about” 
Say to the Universe “ today I would like to see obvious motion forward for me on something where I haven’t been moving forward on before”  or “ show me progress about something that I have been wanting movement on”
WANTING  it so bad makes it out of reach. always EXPECT it! , when you don’t give it a passing thought it comes faster. ( that part we are still working thru) but because we both know we will have everything we want it should be easy. I also like this woman she paired up with You Tube Channel “ Create your future” shes so funny and really makes it easy and fun too.  I will not ASK for anything anymore..I will INTEND it. everyday  I intend I intend I intend!!!

Why don't you just catch the mood of what it would feel like to have your desire now, persevere in the assumption that you have it, have faith, and be patient and wait for whatever time it takes that particular desire to manifest in the outside world?That's what living in the end really boils down to. It's something you do in your imagination, which is how you consciously create what you want. Intending implies you don't have your desire, and there's no universe outside yourself, not the kind that quotation above is saying. You are the operant power, but it doesn't operate itself. You've got to operate it. There's no need to knock yourself out trying to convince yourself how much you intend something. Accept and assume that it's yours already, and don't take no as an answer from yourself unless you change your mind about wanting that particular desire. Relax. Don't try so hard. I was married for many years to somebody whom I first imagined being married to and imagined wearing a wedding ring that indicated I was married to him. That was long before I ever heard of Neville, so I left some important things to chance instead of incorporating them into my imaginal activity, but I made no effort other than imagining that I was already married to my husband. I didn't worry, fear, or doubt anything or create any obstacles in my mind or infer any obstacles. It was very easy, and it was long distance with minimal contact between us as well.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/15/2019 7:02 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/16/2019 7:44 am  #96

wow thanks..I have bombarded myself so much with all kinda of LOA videos that say do this and do that...I am exhausted and nope it should feel that way. I know  I can create anything I want..hell I created him leaving..I can create him back. Thanks again your posts are very insightful!  I need the tough approach!  but yes I am trying too hard...and I wondered abut the intent thing..because yes to me It was odd that we had to keep intending something as if we were trying to convince ourselves.  so Im taking an official LOA break for a while...

5/16/2019 8:16 am  #97

haha that's funny--- I was thinking about going on a dating site just to have fun, but then I thought if I am living in the end...and I already have my baby...I cant date anyone else right? lol   then the other part says it doesn't matter because what I want is already done and dating for fun isn't going to change me and my man reconnecting.... as I was stating in my other post to Cynthia ( who is straight to the point and has amazing advice!)..she should have a you tube channel!!!   I am done trying..it is what it is and I got my man with me now 

5/16/2019 8:36 am  #98

haha that's funny--- I was thinking about going on a dating site just to have fun, but then I thought if I am living in the end...and I already have my baby...I cant date anyone else right? lol   then the other part says it doesn't matter because what I want is already done and dating for fun isn't going to change me and my man reconnecting.... as I was stating in my other post to Cynthia ( who is straight to the point and has amazing advice!)..she should have a you tube channel!!!   I am done trying..it is what it is and I got my man with me now 

5/16/2019 10:24 pm  #99

Kasper80 wrote:

Thank you so much. What a wonderful compliment.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/17/2019 4:05 am  #100

Kasper80 wrote:

Most women don't take well to being infantilised and called a baby, in my experience. I'm not sure about blokes though :D 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera