Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2019 10:37 pm  #1

Specific person leaving help!!

Hey guys I’m back after 2 years on this forum!! Long time and so much has happened but here’s my situation, please help ASAP if you can, any advice is appreciated! So I’m a senior and I’m about to be a freshmen in college soon. Everyone is going off in their own paths leading new lives and my crush/specific person is going to a different college than me and that means I won’t see him anymore. This saddens me because I realized that I still like him. We used to be super close and somehow we fell off and now again slowly we are becoming a bit close not as much as before but little steps. He has a girlfriend now and thats also makes me a little sad. I’ve been working on myself and loving myself that’s I never thought about him as much. But as the year is ending I wanna be with him. I’ve liked him for so long and I’ve never got a chance for him to notice me as a girl and like me. I want to spend time with him and hang out and talk and text and do everything with him. What can I do? I want him to like me and be mine, isn’t it selfish since he has a girlfriend now? Idk if this is just me but I feel like in my gut I felt like he has something for me.. am I being delusional? Guys pls help! Also we still still in the same state if that makes the chances of us being together better. I hope he commutes and doesn’t form because his college is an hour away and if he commutes he lives a couple blocks down from me

Going with life's flow ✨

Board footera