Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2019 3:05 pm  #1

Do you have a LOA morning routine? Happy blogger here

Hi everyone.ย I have been super busy, doing gardening, buying ornaments and painting them, and my blog. I am really pleased to say though, that I ended my weekend, being able to publish my latest blog post.ย So, what do you do in the mornings? What is your morning routine or do you have a law of attraction morning routine going instead?ย This post will give you an insight into why our mornings are so important to us, and how having a law of attraction morning routine will benefit you greatly. To read more, the link is below.ย Law of Attraction Morning RoutineWell, I am going to do a bit more painting before bed. I have a mole's hat to finish, a toadstool and a Buddha. Then I can start on another butterfly, a hedgehog and more Buddhas.ย My days are just amazing and I go from a wonderful day to another wonderful day, and yes, to another wonderful day.ย Could it get any better?ย Happy manifesting all xx

Eve from Best Law of Attraction atย https://www.bestlawofattraction.comย Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

ย 

5/12/2019 3:30 pm  #2

Re: Do you have a LOA morning routine? Happy blogger here

My morning routine consists of trying to function, feed my cats and get out of the house on time. My brain doesn't kick in until I've arrived at work, had a drink and eaten breakfast.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/12/2019 8:00 pm  #3

Re: Do you have a LOA morning routine? Happy blogger here

Mornings? What are they? I'm a night person and always have been.

I usually spend hours a day/night most days/nights listening to Neville and part of that time imagining living in the end along with him speaking about it for the encouragement and reinforcement. It helps me a lot to have a male voice telling me the opposite of what another very destructive and negative male voice (my father's) told me for so many years from when I was little until he finally died.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/12/2019 8:44 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera