Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2019 10:40 am  #81

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

Okay I am getting some attention. A guy who rejected me once is contacting and even wants to hang around with me sometime.
Universe, wrong guy is being delivered. I'm sending him back
The funny thing is, sending wrong guys only makes my feelings for him stronger.
I'm liking the whole home alone with makeup on thing. Every time I look in the mirror, I feel like starting a few extra minutes because I actually look nice lol.

5/05/2019 2:49 am  #82

Never thought I'd find inspiration in a horror movie lol. Alfred J Hemlock. The minute she reclaims her life things start falling into place. I enjoy horror but so many sites out there said don't watch horror. I was like screw it, I'll watch what I enjoy and it somehow paid off lol

5/05/2019 8:26 am  #83

3 back to back deliberate manifestations today. Game up! I've finally hit my zone. It's weird how easy it is and a lot of us get stuck because there's so much contradictory information. Now if I see a video that says something that puts a limit in my intention, I simply go "Sure, that's in your universe. In mine, that option is on the menu" and now I can move forward without being bothered.
One more thing I've been doing since today that's actually helping me up my manifestation game and relaxing is facing my fears. Earlier I was scared to do certain things or my positive mood/living in the end result experience would be targeted by a weird heaviness. I've been doing this, I stop everything and I sit and I ask myself, " what's bothering you". Then I get something that puts a limitation. I let it come. I see it. Then I say thanks to it because it's my mind's instinct to protect me. I say something like thank you so much for trying to protect me, but I trust myself. I am a newer improved version of myself with all the power and that situation was created by me, and it's gone. Now I'm deliberately creating my good things ( just get the hint, there's nothing specific I tell myself, whatever comes in my head based on my emotions at that point, letting it flow automatically makes me feel better). I actually feel lighter because it's not sneaking in my head anymore.
I mean there are tonnes of way out there and something that personally caused me trouble earlier was the fact that there's contradictory information. But there's something that a friend's psychiatrist told my friend back when he was in therapy, " whatever you do, make sure it sits right with your value system". I understood the relevance of that statement back then but now I see it in a much better light.
There's a lot of debate about free will. I think in my universe there isn't because a) it makes me feel super powerful knowing I can change anything in a second, which actually helped me with the 3 manifestations I mentioned earlier. b) when I traced my past, every single thing has been related to a belief I held on to c) I have had a habit of blaming myself for everything around me even before I even heard about LOA. Why not take advantage of that habit and give myself credit for all the good stuff!!
Maybe in someone else's there is, maybe believing in free will and higher power gives someone else the state it takes to manifest something. Maybe it does.
Point being, everything is relative to our own perspective. If something doesn't sit right with me, I'll just say screw it, that's not how it works in my world and life gets easier.
I've set a belief that I need to be on a properly calculated structured diet even with all the heavy exercise to lose weight. I'm going to change that now. In my world, sticking to a healthy diet that makes me feel good helps me hit my goal figure now.
Why make things difficult when there's an easier way to pull stuff off?

5/06/2019 5:36 am  #84

When in alligment, stuff starts moving lol. The best way for me to understand things is by reading research papers and studies.

I don't know why I googled "reuniting with ex". Just wanted to read a few success stories. Although from my experience, I've NEVER seen one relationship that's lasted long and never had atleast one breakup where they felt that it's impossible.

This is copied off the first article I found

"Another study by the same research team from 2004 to 2005 aligned similarly with those rosy findings. Of the few who did marry their lost loves in the second study, those marriages had a virtually zero percent divorce rate -- just .4 percent.

Feeling encouraged by the numbers? Not so fast.

According to Dr. Nancy Kalish, who led the study, there is one crucial thread among the group of successfully reunited former lovers: the relationships that were successful later on had usually ended the first time because of some external factor, rather than the relationship itself (e.g. needing to move for work or family, disapproving parents, etc.) "

Funny thing is, I was just commenting on how my entire relationship with him has been a script from a proper rom-com and how I've got so many spoilers on he's the man I'm marrying.

Day 3 of pampering the hell out of myself. I should wear makeup daily, I think everyone should atleast try it. It's like an instant upliftment, suddenly you do want to look at your face in the mirror and go "damn right you're cute"

5/06/2019 7:32 am  #85

no problem! I have been focusing so much on me and happiness. it was a great weekend! I went to a model home and really got into the feeling of having that new home- I had focused sooo long on HIM that I forgot all about ME!! so I am done with all of that- universe knows my desire...all energy off him and onto my new home. but I walk thru and imagine us living there and I even told the model home agent that I will be engaged soon and gave her my fiancés name and told her how we met  

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/06/2019 7:49 am  #86

Same here. If I find contradictory information I just say screw it, whatever I've done is working.

I think most coaches really need to refine their explanation of letting go. The whole letting go and living in the end sounds so contradictory at times when it's actually pretty simple. Live in the wish fulfilled an enjoy your current moment. That's all. When it comes to relationships, feeling anxious is so obvious and on top of that if someone tells you you have to forget it else it will never work can be so freaky. That's the reason why I had messed up my last manifestation. I Would script on and on even when it felt like a pain. I'd write the same thing over and over so many times because I thought maybe one extra line will seal the deal. Now I know I was choking myself out and I'd have partial manifestations. He'd contact me after long breaks and go away again because the minute he spoke I'd fall back into my old traits.
Now it's gotten so much easier.

5/06/2019 7:56 am  #87

I hear ya--for the longest time I was like  why do I let go if I want him? why am I detaching if I want him ?? but Andrea Shulman is a great LOA coach I watched one of her videos about Letting Go vs Detachment. Its really just detaching your self of the outcome. the "wanting" part is whats holding us back...wanting means LACK.  Because she explains the Universe already has my request..just because I stop focusing on him and stop scripting and stop everything pertaining to him..doesn't mean he wont be back. It means that I am trusting that its ALREADY DONE.  for both of us...its already done   so now is the time we relax...and focus on US. and honestly. for me anyway..I am finding the more I love myself and focus on other things...he has faded away..and not in a bad way..just that I don't think about him as much as I did before. I guess that's why so many people day when they just stopped that's when the other person came back. we know what we want..we placed our order..devine timing is at work  

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/06/2019 8:13 am  #88

You know the last time he came back it was the exact same thing. I felt so much love for him irrespective of what was going on in the moment. Just an overwhelming amount of love for him and I was so perfectly happy. And out of the blue he just said "I'm coming over". Like it was me trying to convince him for weeks and one day I'm completely in alligment and perfectly happy and he skips the stages in between and comes running back. I didn't even have to do anything that time. I had given up all my efforts except I still slept on one side of the bed and everytime I thought of him I just felt happy and grateful for being loved by him. That's all I did!

5/06/2019 8:14 am  #89

Tell you what, I'm already inviting you over to our wedding next year. Since you'll receive a lot of credits in my wedding speech for helping me out so much throughout

5/06/2019 8:21 am  #90

hehehe ditto!!! 

Board footera