Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2019 4:04 pm  #1

My subconscious mind doesn't want my ex back ?

Hello everyone,  I've been watching Veronica's videos and following her tips. I believe I can get my ex back and trying to focus on loving myself.  We broke up in June 2018 and because of the break-up I had a spiritual awakening and realized so much about my inner core issues, about why I never have any relationships last longer than 2 years (including my marriage). At first I thought my ex didn't give a **** about me, but now after 10 months I'm very thankful for him and want him back. 

I started to rewrite the story about myself and about him, and tried to visualize us together. I haven't got any contact from him but I'm patient with it. There are just these little things that I hope to have your advice

I usually sleep like a log with no dreams at all. However in the last 2 months I had 3 dreams in the morning about him with other 3 ladies. We didn't break up because of a third party, but in the last 1 month that we were together I felt that he was loosing interest in me and he met someone else. Don't know if that's my intuition or just my insecurity. 

Do the dreams mean my subconscious mind doesn't want him back ? Or I still have fears in my sub ? Or my belief about getting him back is not 100% ? How to completely believe and clear the subconscious doubts ?

Thank you all very much. 

Board footera