Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2019 7:32 am  #1

Update, two years later!

Hey guys, I have not been active on here for a bit. Tonight, I got the idea to go back into my scripting journals and such. I found a letter I wrote to the universe saying thank you for the life that I had ( I was acting if I had everything I asked for at the time I did not) and most of the things I asked for happened! I said I was with my man again, I was losing weight, and that I would spend the holidays go on vacations with my man. I also said I would have a good birthday with my family and my mans family. All these things happened, I am with my man and I’ve been back with him for two years now. I got to go on two vacations with him and I have spent all the holidays with him, in fact we have been living together for almost a year. And I did lose weight. I also had a birthday party this past year for my 22nd with my family and his, and that was great. I did go off track with L.O.A for a little bit but with all the amazing things I’ve manifested I am going to start again. I’m a so grateful for everything and I know if anyone who is out there struggling with manifestation just know it is possible and it will happen for you! Thank you everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day.

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

4/28/2019 8:20 am  #2

Re: Update, two years later!

ughchristina wrote:

Hey guys, I have not been active on here for a bit. Tonight, I got the idea to go back into my scripting journals and such. I found a letter I wrote to the universe saying thank you for the life that I had ( I was acting if I had everything I asked for at the time I did not) and most of the things I asked for happened! I said I was with my man again, I was losing weight, and that I would spend the holidays go on vacations with my man. I also said I would have a good birthday with my family and my mans family. All these things happened, I am with my man and I’ve been back with him for two years now. I got to go on two vacations with him and I have spent all the holidays with him, in fact we have been living together for almost a year. And I did lose weight. I also had a birthday party this past year for my 22nd with my family and his, and that was great. I did go off track with L.O.A for a little bit but with all the amazing things I’ve manifested I am going to start again. I’m a so grateful for everything and I know if anyone who is out there struggling with manifestation just know it is possible and it will happen for you! Thank you everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day.

Wow! This is amazing! I am so happy for you!

Board footera