Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2019 9:19 am  #31

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

Do it! The universe sends us signs..if we feel compelled...ACT...I hadn't talked to my guy in 19 months and I just reached out on his birthday March 31st because I felt compelled to do it..so glad I did. If I hadn't, I would be almost 20 months with no contact instead of only 5 days!   so yes go for it! 

Last edited by Kasper80 (4/25/2019 9:19 am)

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

4/25/2019 9:21 am  #32

Kasper80 wrote:

Do it! The universe sends us signs..if we feel compelled...ACT...I hadn't talked to my guy in 19 months and I just reached out on his birthday March 31st because I felt compelled to do it..so glad I did. If I hadn't, I would be almost 20 months with no contact instead of only 5 days!   so yes go for it! 

Yeah, I've already made arrangements for training tomorrow and day after

4/25/2019 11:39 am  #33

I actually helped 3 people by telling them about living in the end. And some of them actually got results. I told them selective stuff, focus on what you want instead of what you don't, don't cry and anticipate the worst before the worst actually happens, you gotta take a chance even with the possibility of losing with hope of winning. They've come back and thanked me for the "motivation". I should be able to do this. I mean if such selective chunks of info are doing so much then I've literally got 2 years of reading, videos, and what not stored in my head. Da*n right I should be able to get a million bucks if I wanted to. Everyone I spoke to are busy living. The only thing I've done is shifted their focus. And it's worked so far.
I mean everyone over here knows that we don't have to depend on anything external. Even I can get everything I want. Those folks I spoke to are real life proofs. They just aren't aware. They're doing this unconsciously. Instead of anticipating the worst they moved attention to the stuff they want.

It's that simple!

4/25/2019 12:31 pm  #34

And I just successfully helped in rekindling a relationship that was broken up 3 years back and they've both had residual feelings and they ( he actually) was too stupid to realise that she likes him too!!! He's now thinking about it! I helped him connecting the dots about her reactions and he was finally like "yeah I like her but I'm worried it's been 3 years". I was like I'll seriously come and punch you if you keep saying stupid things like that. Finally he got it.  I'm so happy right now and so grateful! Like something so amazing has come out of this and it's just made my whole day! And I had to update this. This definitely counts as a success story and I hope it brings you much joy in reading this as I felt while experiencing it first hand!

I can't put in words how much joy this has brought to me.

4/25/2019 2:24 pm  #35

I’m at the same place where you are lol, it’s been 25 days without talking with my guy, and I’m pisces too! Lol I know exactly how it feels, and I’ve been hot and cold through there days too.
Anyway, let’s hope that we’ll write our success story here soon!

4/25/2019 11:16 pm  #36

I haven't lifted in a while so I was a bit scared. Plus the menfolk can give weird looks when they see women lifting heavy. Was able to deadlift 60 kilos. The last time I did a proper deadlift was March first week. Feels so fantastic. Iron has always made me feel at home. There's that moment of concentration when the whole world goes blank, your mind is focused at just one point. All you feel is your breath, the point where your body is contact with the metal, and your your body showing your true potential, displaying your full glory. It's almost a meditative experience.

I'm going to start lifting regularly now. Every single day. I had forgotten how amazing it feels.

4/26/2019 6:21 am  #37

I'm finishing up some pending work and I open up YouTube for a break. On the recommendation area, along with a bunch of other popular indie bands, pops up my the video of my fiance's first band. A gig from 2012. I'm watching it lol. I love watching him when he's playing.

4/26/2019 7:36 am  #38

aww..don't know if that's hard for you to watch? or joyful which is good..IF you don't mind- can you share what happened?  I def take that as a good sign!  I am on day 3 of the challenge and honestly--slot of this stuff I have been doing everyday anyway so I will stick with it for fun- just to see if I can even get a damn text back- tho there is a part of me that is like whatever...if he wants to ignore me then he aint worth it..the biggest thing for me is a hobby--I volunteer at the animals shelter once a week but I need to start doing things to occupy my time. I will probably start hiking again after work

Last edited by Kasper80 (4/26/2019 7:37 am)

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

4/26/2019 7:46 am  #39

Kasper80 wrote:

aww..don't know if that's hard for you to watch? or joyful which is good..IF you don't mind- can you share what happened?  I def take that as a good sign!  I am on day 3 of the challenge and honestly--slot of this stuff I have been doing everyday anyway so I will stick with it for fun- just to see if I can even get a damn text back- tho there is a part of me that is like whatever...if he wants to ignore me then he aint worth it

I enjoy watching it. I enjoy stumbling into stuff that reminds me of him. I'm not doing anything to be honest. Scripting, visualising anything. I visualise naturally when I'm in a good mood. Sometimes I visualise how it would be to have him around when something bad happens and he's helping me get over that. I let it flow naturally. When I visualise this way, it's always something really warm and nice. I mediate to cool off my mind. I find guided meditation for a particular desire a little forceful at times, I mean I've read a lot of success stories but I've always forced my way around things and I'm doing stuff differently this time. I occasionally remember what happened and feel bad, but I let it go. I'm not trying anything specific for calls or texts or apologies. I have mutual friends but I've not asked them anything about him since the past 2 months. It only bothers me and there have been instances of false information which has only made me act irrationally. I don't care how it sorts, I want to be surprised lol. As long as it's on my way to my final desire, I'm not bothered.

4/26/2019 8:02 am  #40

what happened between you guys? tho I totally understand if you don't want to share...my SP I only dated for 40 days when I broke it off over text 19 months ago..then I reached out on his Birthday and he was receptive and we spend the last 3 Saturdays  doing something- last time I saw him was this [past Saturday when he came to my house...then nothing lol...I texted him that I missed his face ( he likes when I say that stuff)  and nothing..so..yeah..LOL I mean it is what it is...Im not reaching out anymore---I'm just grateful that whatever happens I got to see him and kiss him and snuggle after all that time..but I know without any doubt even after all this time--he is the man of my dreams ( minus some typical Aries stubborn traits LOL...)  but I aint chasing his A$$  haha

Board footera