Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2019 12:27 am  #11

Re: Started about 3 weeks ago....

It's not expensive, I don't understand why you can't buy it?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/24/2019 12:30 am  #12

Amita25 wrote:

Hey tommoraw i found that my previous post  in which cynthia gave me advice to read elizabeth daniels book to menifest ur love back but i am not able to buy this book can i read this book online in free of cost coz i m not able to buy it or is there another way to menifest ex lover back in life?

Β 
You didn't go back far enough. The below thread should tell you all you need to know, just reverse the genders.

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=9119

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/24/2019 12:41 am  #13

Amita25 wrote:

Hey tommoraw i found that my previous post  in which cynthia gave me advice to read elizabeth daniels book to menifest ur love back but i am not able to buy this book can i read this book online in free of cost coz i m not able to buy it or is there another way to menifest ex lover back in life?

Hi, her website has all the content from the book. I had tried it before but I was very obsessive back then. But it's very elaborately explained in the site.

4/24/2019 2:15 am  #14

Believer21 wrote:

Amita25 wrote:

Hi, her website has all the content from the book. I had tried it before but I was very obsessive back then. But it's very elaborately explained in the site.

Β 
I already told her about that website some time ago.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/24/2019 9:54 am  #15

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera