Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2019 10:22 pm  #1

Thought things were going well but something happened

I feel like crying my eyes out. Today my boyfriend is going up to prison for 10 months and our daughter really needs him in her life and she's not gonna remember him much when he comes back. Isn't there any techniques I can have him work on while he's up in prison to manifest his sentence going down by like maybe 2 to 3 months? So that way he's not gone that long and possibly manifesting not needing parole afterwards? I am praying for a miracle. I was hoping I was doing everything possible to manifest anything good but feeling like im being hit with road blocks. Please help I am really upset for our daughter. We need him out sooner. What can we both do?Β Β 

4/23/2019 2:30 pm  #2

Re: Thought things were going well but something happened

anzamyu wrote:

I feel like crying my eyes out. Today my boyfriend is going up to prison for 10 months and our daughter really needs him in her life and she's not gonna remember him much when he comes back. Isn't there any techniques I can have him work on while he's up in prison to manifest his sentence going down by like maybe 2 to 3 months? So that way he's not gone that long and possibly manifesting not needing parole afterwards? I am praying for a miracle. I was hoping I was doing everything possible to manifest anything good but feeling like im being hit with road blocks. Please help I am really upset for our daughter. We need him out sooner. What can we both do?Β Β 

Β 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't I remember from the past that he's been in prison before? If I were you, I'd be less concerned about knocking a couple of months off his sentence than seeing him in my imagination as the person I want him to be, somebody who has learnt whatever lessons he's needed to learn from this and is the boyfriend and father you want him to be and have some faith that he will become that person. See the big picture with him being free and happy and as someone who contributes to the world in a positive and productive way and is free of any need, compulsion or desire to reoffend. Live in the end in your imagination of this already being true and accept this as already an accomplished fact. To the degree that you are self-persuaded of this he will become that person.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/25/2019 4:34 pm  #3

Well this one I don't think he was really thinking of his actions well this time around. Plus, I keep feeling like people in his circle keep setting him up to go to jail. And, this time he's got a 10 month sentence to prison. He really needed Drug rehab, and anger behavior treatment. He does need a few good books for him to read while in there. I keep asking around for people that know any good books, because I barely read enough to know whats a good book. And, he's only been in jail but, has gotten out each time this is the only time he's not getting off easy Β 

4/25/2019 10:49 pm  #4

anzamyu wrote:

Well this one I don't think he was really thinking of his actions well this time around. Plus, I keep feeling like people in his circle keep setting him up to go to jail. And, this time he's got a 10 month sentence to prison. He really needed Drug rehab, and anger behavior treatment. He does need a few good books for him to read while in there. I keep asking around for people that know any good books, because I barely read enough to know whats a good book. And, he's only been in jail but, has gotten out each time this is the only time he's not getting off easy Β 

Β 
You don't seem to have got my point. I remember you very well, and you were saying pretty much the same things over a year ago - how you thought he was being negatively influenced by other people, etc.  I don't know what, if anything, you've been doing in the meantime, but you can change this for him and be the positive influence he needs, not likely by trying to talk him into it or nagging him or begging or threatening or anything else outward, but by imagining him in that way and having faith that he will change for the better. It does work. I've done it myself for somebody.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/25/2019 10:51 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera