Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2019 3:08 am  #1

Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

After years of searching and yearning and soul searching and fixing a truck load of limiting beliefs I finally found the person who makes me feel at home, who treats me with love and respect and has been able to take down the walls I had built around myself because of the issues I've faced in my childhood. All was perfect and within weeks we realised we are madly in love with each other, to the extent that we could actually discuss about what's next. But then things started taking a nasty turn because his family members got involved too early and someone had a very wrong impression about me. He tried standing up once but it backfired on him. After some soul searching I realised that all my previous relationships ended because of some limiting belief I've kept inside and the more intense the relationship was, the deeper issues started manifesting. I realised I had this deep rooted fear of people not standing up for me, and it is so intense that I feel reluctant to seek help because deep down a voice tells me that I'm on my own. I've been meditating, doing self love, affirmations, reminding myself of the times when people did stand up for me. I started with the 25 day challenge a week ago but I broke down because I criticised myself heavily for missing a step. At times I'd binge watch the videos to see if I've missed something, some step. We've not had any form of communication since 2 weeks and it's been 2 months since things turned around. I've maintain my distance from social media completely, to avoid the possibility of stalking his profile or seeing something negative. I don't speak to my friends about it, and when I do I say that things are good. I love this man, for the first time in my life I can see myself spending a lifetime with him. He loves me too, that's something I have full faith in. But my gradually weakening limiting belief that "people don't stand up for me" keeps knocking from time to time and it gets difficult at times. I collapse completely because I'm not around people who are into LOA. And in the end experiencing trouble in letting go. I would love some help and encouragement with this. This man has been amazing and whenever I think about him, it makes me extremely happy. The times we've spent together are so full of joy. Like other adults we've had difference in opinion and it was always easy to resolve it because we had that level of comfort between us. But letting go requires me to depend on the universe completely and I need some words of encouragement regarding the same.

Thanks to everyone for reading this.

4/14/2019 1:02 pm  #2

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

I had to update this. I spent the entire day letting out my frustrations. Went out for some work, and decided I'll be completely forgetting about asking for now because I've asked, I'm pretty sure the universe has completely mugged up my desires by now. I'd look for methods to learn how to trust the universe. As I was searching, I found a video on YouTube that mentioned how if you look at every major event in your life, you'll notice how things just came together. And I've had some major level syncs wrt my career. Infact, when it comes to my career, I take major risks and land up exactly where I wanted to. So I started writing down some of the major events of my life and dissecting it to notice how things have just sort of come together. Then I made a list of all the people who've stood up for me and it reminded of the times even this guy had stood up for me against his family. If he's done it once, even when he was convinced he couldn't, he can surely do it now. Then I remembered something I read in Conversations with God - we have a bit of God inside ourselves. Do I trust myself? Yes. That's something that doesn't need work, because I'm there. I trust myself. If God/universe is inside of me, trusting myself equates to trusting God/universe. If I trust God/universe, and God/universe connects all of us, that means a part of the universe is in him to, and that means I trust him. Because trusting myself should automatically translate to trusting him.

Reminds me a weird coincidence I had when I decided that this is the man I'm going to marry. I was visiting a beach by myself, needed some clarity. I saw this t shirt with a cool print with all the chakras and had a quote " true discovery lies inside". I looked at it and thought how much he'd like it too. I thought about buying 2 pieces, one for him and one for myself, even decided that he'd need one size larger than me. Then I ditched the idea because I didn't want to seem to hopeful. I purchased one of my size, purchased another with a different print for myself, paid for the two and returned to my hotel. I swear I packed my back twice. I put on the t shirt i got for myself on my ride home. In the morning when I reached home and started unpacking I shrieked out because I found an additional t shirt. The exact same piece I wanted to get for him, of his size. Now I'm not saying that the t shirt magically appeared in my bag, must have been a mistake. But what are the odds of getting the exact same size, perfectly folded in my bag! I have thought about the sequence of events unfolding at the store and the probability of the exact piece coming up is pretty low!

I guess "true discovery lies inside" has much greater meaning in my relationship.

PS - I am definitely going to return to the location and pay them for it. As it is, I have promised to return to that beach with him as my fiance

Last edited by Believer21 (4/14/2019 1:03 pm)

4/15/2019 10:36 am  #3

I think I'm going to keep updating here because this is going to be one of the success stories lol.
Ended up feeling pretty bad. Messed up initally. Ended up opening his social media account facepalm. Then spent the entire day drowned in work which was actually good because I love my domain and I'm pretty darn good at it, but my personal problems hindered my potential. In the evening I decided to read success stories. 15-20 of them, one of them totally hit home. Shared them with mom. She's a big cheerleader wrt my relationships. Anyway, I had one of Veronica's videos on pause in YouTube. Opened it up, there was a problem so I reloaded the app. The first recommendations was a video by one of our favourite musicians ( my guy and I are both musicians When we aren't doing our day jobs lol and we actually connected because of our freakishly similar taste). Not just that, the brand of instrument this musician was playing is the same as my guy plays ( this musician in the video has instruments from different makers, but the one that was clearly visible is the one my guy plays ) and the duration of this video was 5:55 !!!! So cool. I had asked for a sign recently. I said give me something, anything that's specific to my guy and it should be something I'd recognise immediately. That was clear as day!
Dear universe, you rock! !m! Thank you

4/15/2019 1:27 pm  #4

I might be spamming right now but it's just been a few hours of inspiration and things are moving FAST! I got inspired by the stories I've been reading so I thought to myself, it would be nice to check out an engagement right. Who knows. As it is, he's the kind of guy who loves making a girl feel pampered. So I googled "jewellery shops near..." And the recommendation popped up the location exactly near his home. Now I am fully aware of how recommendation engines work. He doesn't live close to me, I rarely visit that side of the town, I don't google anything related to that area. Alphabetically, other recommendations are more appropriate. Yep, I should pick choose a ring.

Shout out to the universe for being awesome! Universe, you rock bigtime! !m! Thank you!!

4/16/2019 5:47 am  #5

I enjoy posting here. It's good to know that there are people out there who believe they deserve everything they want in their life and are actively working towards getting them. Each of us deserve the best and it's just brewing out there, gradually moving in our direction.

I've read so many different success stories since the last two days. As someone who hails from the STEM field of profession, reading actual research work helps me. Google scholar gives me more peace than Google and I found a nice number of publications by eminent physicists, psychiatrists, doctors and it definitely helps getting the belief permanently in my head so that I can keep applying it repeatedly in every situation to make my life the way I want it to.

One weird realisation, I have been very calm. I've found a ring last night, it's pretty and simple. I visualised waking up beside him this morning, and throughout the day I didn't feel the need to visualise. I imagined meeting his mother and being accepted by his parents and him standing at the side and beaming. It came naturally, was a day dream to be honest. I looked at our photos, one from the day we started our relationship, another picture clicked at a party where he met some of my friends (my friends love him. They had specifically requested me to ensure he's there for every party I organise! And if he every finds out about a plan with my friends, he actually makes a lot of adjustments to join because he's very fond of my group! ). But I'm calm. It's like it's just another day where he's at work and I'm at work and when we're done, we'll meet post work and spend time together. I like this calm. I don't even miss having him. It's like he's there. It's just a normal day.

4/16/2019 9:39 pm  #6

Received a text post 2 months. But wrong guy. Some guy I had a fling with long back. I thought this guy to be way out of my league when I met him, I guess the universe wanted to remind me that I'm pretty damn hot 😬

4/17/2019 8:04 am  #7

Just heard a good friend is getting married to his girlfriend. They're from different communities and their parents have agreed. Yaay. It will be fun to attend their wedding with my guy joining the party ( with me wearing the ring I selected for myself 😬)! My guy is a major level showstopper in parties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4/17/2019 8:38 am  #8

I know I'm spamming but holy s***. I was going through the success stories and I found someone from my region, with my exact name ( I have a very uncommon name and there are a few variations of the spelling). And has a story like mine. Universe, heard you loud and clear! I feel so great that I could treat the universe for this. "All my dreams came true" is the title of the story. I know the universe works in mysterious ways but I'm blown away right now. To the universe : do your thing. I've already told you where I want to be and after this I'm throwing away the steering wheel and relaxing. Thank you so much for taking the load off me.  I'm so attending my friends wedding with my guy by my side and the ring on my finger. I have weight goals too. Next sale, I'm shopping for the wedding, he's going to be with me and he's hot, might as well get my bling on 😎

4/17/2019 12:21 pm  #9

One more observation - healed relationships. With friends I had not been in touch with for a while. Better relationship with my parents. And I managed to get some money ( I had messed up earlier but somehow those guys decided to make an exception and gave me a full refund!)

4/18/2019 1:08 am  #10

I'm going to mention him as my fiance from now onwards. Gives me a warm feeling and makes me feel grateful about finally finding the one person who has moved me enough to look inside and find love from within myself for myself. He deserves my love for this. Because my whole attitude towards life has changed because of the problems that happened in between. Whatever happened was a blessing in disguise because it has given me the strength to uproot my limiting beliefs from the core. Before this, I wasn't ready. Now I am.

Board footera