Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2019 8:26 pm  #1

I need help

I’d like to tell you my story cause I need your help so bad.. I’m an arabic girl so you may notice some weakness in my letter..
Me and my boyfriend have been together like one year and a half.. but we are on a long distance relationship.. he is in another country but it’s near from me.. and he couldn’t come to here because of a military problems..
And all these period we were like fire together.. we wanted to be together so bad.. and we decided to work on this goal.. for example I planned to find work were he is living so I can move in with him..
And all these times he was like the most positive man on earth.. he always had to cheer me up and encourage me to continue to this relationship..
But suddenly he changed.. he became so pessimist about our relationship.. and he wanted to cut it off.. he said he couldn’t take this situation anymore.. but back in time he was the one who made me do this step..
Now I feel like he is a whole different person..
And he said he wants to break up.. but I cried and begged him to not do it cuz I want him so bad and I could do whatever it takes to make this works..
Then he said well lets take break for while and after it we may talk some times..
Now we haven’t talk for about two weeks.. I’m still waiting for him but I can’t take it anymore.. i miss him a lot and today I tried to send him a post that I saw on instagram like poetry post tells about how I feel.. and I’m waiting for him..
Please help me cuz I feel like I’m dying and I can’t stand the idea of losing him.. I’m scared that after this break he will decide to break up again
What should I do please help

4/12/2019 9:29 pm  #2

Re: I need help

jeena.eb94 wrote:

I’d like to tell you my story cause I need your help so bad.. I’m an arabic girl so you may notice some weakness in my letter..
Me and my boyfriend have been together like one year and a half.. but we are on a long distance relationship.. he is in another country but it’s near from me.. and he couldn’t come to here because of a military problems..
And all these period we were like fire together.. we wanted to be together so bad.. and we decided to work on this goal.. for example I planned to find work were he is living so I can move in with him..
And all these times he was like the most positive man on earth.. he always had to cheer me up and encourage me to continue to this relationship..
But suddenly he changed.. he became so pessimist about our relationship.. and he wanted to cut it off.. he said he couldn’t take this situation anymore.. but back in time he was the one who made me do this step..
Now I feel like he is a whole different person..
And he said he wants to break up.. but I cried and begged him to not do it cuz I want him so bad and I could do whatever it takes to make this works..
Then he said well lets take break for while and after it we may talk some times..
Now we haven’t talk for about two weeks.. I’m still waiting for him but I can’t take it anymore.. i miss him a lot and today I tried to send him a post that I saw on instagram like poetry post tells about how I feel.. and I’m waiting for him..
Please help me cuz I feel like I’m dying and I can’t stand the idea of losing him.. I’m scared that after this break he will decide to break up again
What should I do please help

Stop chasing him and begging him or doing anything else outward like sending him poetry. You're not going to achieve anything positive that way. Nobody likes somebody who is desperate, needy, and clingy.You're driving him away more. Your fears are causing this. You've been and are imagining what you don't want. Stop that right now and reverse it. Calm down, leave him alone, and start imagining the end result you want with this person and feeling like you have the relationship the way you want it to be now. Assume you have the ideal relationship now. Give it some time. Persevere, be patient, and do nothing outward without him doing something first.

I had a long marriage that started out mostly long distance before we got married. We had no commitment at all. I had left London and planned to return later, and we had minimal contact during the time I was away. During that time, and this was many years ago, long before discovering Neville, I imagined that we were married and that I was wearing a wedding ring. He thought I was taking too long to get back to London and turned very cold toward me for a while. What did I do about that? Nothing. I just ignored it and continued living in the end, and we got married a few months after I returned to London.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/12/2019 9:34 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/13/2019 2:36 am  #3

How can I be sure that if I did what you telling me then I’ll get him back? I mean I want this like hell but from time to time I feel fear and doubts that he never wants to change his mind.. and what should I do when I miss him like crazy?

4/13/2019 3:06 am  #4

jeena.eb94 wrote:

How can I be sure that if I did what you telling me then I’ll get him back? I mean I want this like hell but from time to time I feel fear and doubts that he never wants to change his mind.. and what should I do when I miss him like crazy?

If you believe that imagination creates reality, as I do, and as Neville Goddard taught, and you have faith in your imaginal acts to create the relationship you desire, Neville would say there is no 'if' about it. The only 'if' is will you do it?  It's up to you if you will give it a fair chance, persevere, be patient, and give it as long as it takes, and in the meantime suspend all disbelief and fears and doubts and don't look for signs, which follow, they don't precede, or check constantly for any changes, and also don't do anything that will cause your faith to be shaken, such as checking social media if you do it. It costs nothing to try it, and trying to chase your SP and beg and plead, even giving him gifts in this situation, will only push and drive him away. It's desperate, and there's no need to be desperate. Have some faith and trust. Dare to assume that you are in a happy relationship with your SP in your imagination and view the world from that assumption rather than thinking of it. Think from the standpoint of already having the relationship. Thinking of and thinking from are two very different things.

Here is a link to his The Secret of Imagining, short version, as an introduction to conscious creation by the use of the imagination and living in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

I also recommend reading The Law and the Promise because it has many letters written to Neville telling him about the successes of people who followed his teachings in different areas of life and exactly what they did. Some of them are amazing, miraculous-sounding. In chapter 3, there is a letter from Mrs J.E. telling how she married the man she wanted against all odds after having consulted Neville himself. Neville also married the woman of his choice by following his own method, as did many who attended his lectures, including Aldous Huxley's second wife.

4/13/2019 3:06 am  #5

jeena.eb94 wrote:

How do you think what you are doing already, which is driving you bananas, will work better than what Cynthia has outlined?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/13/2019 7:14 am  #6

Well thanks a lot for your interest and help, I will try my best to work on this and I’ll keep in touch with you cuz this kind of talks can cheer me up a little..
But I wanted to tell you that everything I’m trying to do reminds me of him.. I just want to remove that feeling of lack and missing in my head and heart.. cuz everytime I do it I feel something blocking in front of me.. I feel like walls keeping me from thinking in that positive way

4/13/2019 7:31 pm  #7

jeena.eb94 wrote:

Well thanks a lot for your interest and help, I will try my best to work on this and I’ll keep in touch with you cuz this kind of talks can cheer me up a little..
But I wanted to tell you that everything I’m trying to do reminds me of him.. I just want to remove that feeling of lack and missing in my head and heart.. cuz everytime I do it I feel something blocking in front of me.. I feel like walls keeping me from thinking in that positive way

It's something you have to train your mind to do. I used to have a lot of bad feelings toward my SP, a lot of hurt, resentment, and anger, and it took some doing, but I don't often get those feelings any more. He hurt me very badly by cutting me off 4 times without so much as one word. If you think about it in terms of yourself somehow creating the undesirable situation by imagining bad things, fearing things that might happen, that sort of thing, then you should have the confidence to know that you have the power to change that and create the relationship you want by imagining the ideal relationship you have now (like you have it now) with the person. Some people find it helpful to use 'remember when?' as in 'remember what it was like when we weren't speaking?' which implies that now you are speaking.

I have some bad days and some bad parts of days sometimes. I'm not perfect. I don't know anybody that is. All you can do is your best. What helps me the most, usually, is to listen to Neville, which I do regularly anyway, but if I'm feeling down I might listen to him for hours, sometimes all night long. I often imagine living in the end when I'm listening to him. It's sort of like getting a pep talk. His lecture The Secret of God I find particularly helpful because he talks about some of them and mentions that many people who came to his lectures got their 'mates' the same way he did. He makes it sound like it's so easy, which it is if you can stay focussed and not swing back and forth like a pendulum, despairing one minute and the next minute feeling positive about it.

You could try a form of revision. I don't remember if it was you or somebody else I told about that the other day. You can relive an undesirable event in your imagination where the opposite happens, so if for example he said I don't love you, you could have him say the opposite, how much he loves you, and repeat that until you can believe it.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/13/2019 7:33 pm)

Board footera