Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2019 1:29 pm  #1

Can you guys give me advice?

Hello everyone,

So long story short, after about 10 months of no communication with my ex we are finally talking again. I’m so happy and extremely excited to share this news. I truly love her and consider her my best friend in this life. We know we both want to be back together again which is great. My only concern is that since we’ve broken up, she has decided to part take in mormonism, I don’t judge people for their religions but in my Christian community we have always considered the Mormon religion as cult-like or a false following. She is unsure if she wants to be Mormon or not and I don’t want to make her choose between me and her religion, I want her to do it on her own. Is it possible to attract a relationship with her what she is a Christian like me? Is it wrong of me to do that?  Please share your thoughts!

4/12/2019 2:25 pm  #2

Re: Can you guys give me advice?

I've moved this thread because it wasn't in the correct place.

You need to focus on the end result, so what would you be thinking or doing if you already had the relationship? Picture it in your minds eye.

I'm not in the know when it comes to religion, would it be a big deal if they were Christian or not? That question isn't related to loa, just curious. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera