Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2019 7:01 am  #1

Fascinating, totally aligned view of the trees :)

Hello everyone and happy Friday to you all. 
I have done this title which to anyone not into the law of attraction would sound way out there! 
I love it... 
So, I am sitting here waiting to get inspired to start my 'work'. A third of the way through my next post. 
and I am looking out of the window. First thing I really noticed was the tree next door. Don't ask me the type as I haven't a clue, but it's like a massive bushy Christmas tree.
Anyway, I am watching and noticing how the wind is blowing the branches around. The tree really looks like it is dancing without a care in the world. It's swaying and swinging, dipping and diving and looking like it is having a whale of a time in the wind... 
So I start looking further afield at other trees. Some are on the high flying disc with the one next door. They are also dancing in time to the wind. Then I glance around and I spot the trees that are just sitting there. Not moving an inch. It just made me chuckle. Like the party where you have one group going crazy and the people just standing there looking and watching.  Then the saying "dance like no one is watching came to mind". Too late tree. You have been spotted ;) 
It's funny the things you notice when totally in alignment. 
Also on my high flying disc and just received a book I ordered with a gift voucher. I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow. Well, it is a book I now own of my own, as I have had the copy out of the library now for over 6 months. I keep renewing it. Taking it in to prove it still exists before starting again with the renewal.
Well, I wasn't even up the stairs before I was ripping the box open, and saw my brand new, crisp, clean and lovely book of my own. So excited I was, that I planted a big kiss on it and said thank you. I will happily take the library copy back now. I can thank my son for that for buying me the voucher in the first place. I am just waiting on my new 'law of attraction' tarot cards now. 
So, I trust that you are all having a wonderful Friday. x

Eve from Best Law of Attraction at https://www.bestlawofattraction.com Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

Board footera