Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2019 11:07 pm  #1

No contact - his birthday and other...

Hi there,

To make a long story short: my POI didn't contacted me in a while. One day a friend (who isn't a firm believer of the LOA) had the idea of contacting my POI once a week with some nice or cute things. A pic of a book I recommend or some facts to tell him he doesn't know about me. Because this idea came so organic I felt it was a great idea. Now with reading about the no contact topics I'm not so sure anymore. I just started using Veronicas books and the LOA to consciously manifest him back.

Now the topic theme: His birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I wanted to give him a little something. I made a cd (he loves to listen in the car) with songs he shared with me before, songs he probably is listening to now and songs that remind me of him. Songs that show him what a beautiful person he is and so on. With that CD I wanted to give him a little (special) cake (it's a thing here in Germany) and stick two number candles in it. We are working together and whenever we wanted to share dvds or anything and couldn't see each other bc of lack of time we used his locker - a little like a mailbox.

What should I do now? Stop the message I do understand. But it's POIs birthday?

Thanks so much for your help and may the Universe bless you.

4/11/2019 6:16 pm  #2

Re: No contact - his birthday and other...

We don't know the background. No contact isn't a hard and fast rule, but in a situation where a person has asked for no contact, what you propose would be very annoying and maybe counter productive.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/12/2019 3:00 am  #3

Re: No contact - his birthday and other...

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

We don't know the background. No contact isn't a hard and fast rule, but in a situation where a person has asked for no contact, what you propose would be very annoying and maybe counter productive.

First of all thank you so much for your answer! The thing is he never asked for no contact.
He is always reading the messages fast and never blocked me. Still has a few things at my place. All in all it seems he wishes for a link to still be connected with me. And we both need to evolve to be ready for each other.

I thought about it and changed the present a lil bit. The CD is very in your face and might be overwhelming for him. I always can give that to him later. So I think and feel good with putting that lil cake with the candles in our "mailbox" to show him I didn't forget his special day. Then I won't continue with the messages but rather give him more space so we both can evolve further.

Board footera