Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2019 4:06 am  #1

Free Call + Psychology ( Men are from Mars , Women are from Venus )

Hi
I am a cute young woman , learnt a lot in this journey.
I am offering free online call , highly confidential. Its not for money.
For Love. 
---------
Same things of self Love can be read in following text.
It is from the famous book -Men are from Mars , Women are from Venus 
---------It's about Relationship Men & Women both are diff from their thinking and processing point of view.  Women talk & let everything, all thoughts free flow.  Men listens , again inside them listens to what they have heard. Then they formulate the response. Then they speak. This may take few min o hrs. * If Man doesnt have an information to process , then they stop talking. " So, when Man doesnt speak , it means ."  I dont know yet. but am thinking over it. " It doesnt mean ... I dont care about you , am ignoring you.  Vs/- Women STOP Talking in only following situations 1. she no longer trusts the person 2. She has NOTHING to do with the person 3. SHe knows whatshe wana say can be hurtful --------- when woman listens to another woman, she responds..hm..umm. oh , uhuuhuh... etc  ------------------- Silence of men and women has different meaning. TO understand each other = support woman when she talks & to support man when he doesnt talks  ------------------- When men are stressed or upset , they stop talking and go to their CAVE to mk things work out 😛  At such times, he needs to be alone and find his control again  😛  He needs to find HIMSELF And when MEN are in love, they feel much of intimacy / love making them lose themselves , forgets themselves🙂  .......This intimacy robs their power> They go to their CAVE. Then they come back rejuvinated, powerful self again 🙂 --------------------------------

I am a medical practitioner , Spiritual , Full of Love person.
Am here to get your EX back or anything. As a friend !
It is not charged.
-------------------------------
If you feel, you need to speak up, understand your situation ,
discuss positivities & motivations - Let's connect online !

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera