Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2016 5:36 pm  #1

Manifesting Money

I am trying to manifest money does anyone know of any teachings that will help me . I have manifested my ex back so that went well it just seems it a little difficult for me to apply the same  techniques.   I will take any advice available

Antonio's Wife

7/13/2016 11:13 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting Money

A King only bows down to his Queen.

4/03/2019 8:30 pm  #3

Hi there, If you or anyone else is having trouble manifesting money there's something that really helped me.

For a long time, I was making enough to survive, I was working 2 jobs and all that money went to bills, bills, and even more bills! 

When I was younger I got myself into a lot of debt and even though I had 2 jobs I could not manifest any extra money for myself. 

Here's how I manifested paying off my debt and manifesting more money for myself. 

I started visualizing with my emotions, I visualized paying off my debt. 

I started using affirmations that worked really well, I used; 'I am financially free'.

I also used subliminal programming, this really helped realign my subconscious to raise my vibrations for having more money.  

Subliminal affirmations aren't for everyone, but they worked for me, I got them through a great program at modern day manifestations

After applying visualizations, affirmations and subliminal programming I eventually became debt free, and then I started manifesting more money.

Hope that helped! 

6/05/2020 5:30 am  #4

I believe in law of attraction and it’s techniques to get in life what I’m dreaming about. However, when it comes to money the law of attraction and manifesting money don’t help. I decided I would try another technique that is represented though working hard and intensively. I got some side hustle jobs besides my main one to get additional income. Indeed, money don’t rule the world, but they help you to feel better. Coming back to manifesting money and why I’m a failure case to perform this technique. Most probably, because I was brought up with the idea that money don’t bring happiness. Overall, work hard and think you deserve the best in this world and soon you will get what you want.

Last edited by Osesellowe (6/08/2020 2:37 pm)

6/05/2020 9:46 am  #5

I can understand needing to rewrite limiting beliefs about money.  Whenever manifesting money, I always say to imagine it coming from anywhere.  Imagine money as your best friend, and imagine the experiences you want to have (not just acquiring money).  You can be a success in this area too.  Keep trying the path of least resistance.  You deserve to have abundance.

Hugs <3

Veronica xxoo

Osesellowe wrote:

I believe in law of attraction and it’s techniques to get in life what I’m dreaming about. However, when it comes to money the law of attraction and manifesting money don’t help. I decided I would try another technique that is represented though working hard and intensively. I got some side hustle jobs besides my main one to get additional income. Indeed, money don’t rule the world, but they help you to feel better. Coming back to manifesting money and why I’m a failure case to perform this technique. Most probably, because I was brought up with the idea that money don’t bring happiness. Overall, work hard and think you deserve the best in this world and soon you will get what you want.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/11/2020 1:04 pm  #6

Anotnio's Wife wrote:

I am trying to manifest money does anyone know of any teachings that will help me . I have manifested my ex back so that went well it just seems it a little difficult for me to apply the same  techniques.   I will take any advice available

Antonio's Wife

Hi .... Like attracts like I hv also manifested m ex so now moving towards money manifestation. You must hv achieved more in so many years ! I am following BOB PROCTOR As in reading his ebook. And teachings are same, desires are different.

I am LOA, NEVILLE'S STUDENT. FOR LOA = veronica , Abraham hicks , NEVILLE

I hv a Viber group jast made cz all numbers remain confidential there

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

8/11/2020 1:10 pm  #7

LaureenMills wrote:

Hi there, If you or anyone else is having trouble manifesting money there's something that really helped me.

For a long time, I was making enough to survive, I was working 2 jobs and all that money went to bills, bills, and even more bills! 

When I was younger I got myself into a lot of debt and even though I had 2 jobs I could not manifest any extra money for myself. 

Here's how I manifested paying off my debt and manifesting more money for myself. 

I started visualizing with my emotions, I visualized paying off my debt. 

I started using affirmations that worked really well, I used; 'I am financially free'.

I also used subliminal programming, this really helped realign my subconscious to raise my vibrations for having more money.  

Subliminal affirmations aren't for everyone, but they worked for me, I got them through a great program at modern day manifestations

After applying visualizations, affirmations and subliminal programming I eventually became debt free, and then I started manifesting more money.

Hope that helped! 

Thanks for Sharing... It changes YOU ... FOR ANY DESIRE when you start working on yourself , as you change vibes .. Your thoughts feelings believe s and so inside out change is seen...

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

4/06/2021 6:16 pm  #8

Hi! First of all I am obsessed with the book "Money Master the Game" by Tony Robbins, it has literally changed my relationship with money. I used to be scared to look at my bank statements, I would literally avoid all money conversations. But I learned that the more knowledgable I am about my money, the better I can control and grow it. 
I also just started listening to Wes and his manifestation strategy which you can access via this link! I hope it works for you  https://bit.ly/3dGHGYt

11/11/2021 2:11 pm  #9

thanks for sharin

Board footera